Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TALL vs. SHORT people,

Which group are the sexier dancers? Personally, I find short people are like the energizer rabbit, they keep going and going, so much fucking energy. They are cute too, well, sometimes they are cute, not always. Anyway, tall people tend to sway back and forth like a small tree on a windy day. Not as much energy, but seductive, enticing, sophisticated. Tall people are the sexier dancers, anybody agree?

I like to watch others dance while cutting loose myself and yes, have seen some of the funkiest chicken dances. Being 6 ft myself, I find it hard dancing wit a girl 5'4 or below. I got my hunchback from bending down trying to kick it to them. Short people can really breakdance cause they are closer to the ground and do not have to worry bout long arms and legs.

Originally posted by bungee

I like to watch others dance while cutting loose myself and yes, have seen some of the funkiest chicken dances. Being 6 ft myself, I find it hard dancing wit a girl 5'4 or below. I got my hunchback from bending down trying to kick it to them. Short people can really breakdance cause they are closer to the ground and do not have to worry bout long arms and legs.

True in most cases, but there are some moves where having long arms/legs is actually an advantage, it's easier to balance that way (as in curcus people walking on a thin thread use a long stick to balance).

Originally posted by dzadza

True in most cases, but there are some moves where having long arms/legs is actually an advantage, it's easier to balance that way (as in curcus people walking on a thin thread use a long stick to balance).

The only advantage I find wit long arms and legs is that when it gets mad crowded, I can use my long arms smack people in the face, and my long legs kick em in the shin, in order to create space so I can do my big Kahuna Dance.

The only advantage I find wit long arms and legs is that when it gets mad crowded, I can use my long arms smack people in the face, and my long legs kick em in the shin, in order to create space so I can do my big Kahuna Dance.

That might be true, but being as small as I am I could easily smack someone and then just duck into the crowd and they'd never know what hit them.

Originally posted by tastyt

That might be true, but being as small as I am I could easily smack someone and then just duck into the crowd and they'd never know what hit them.

one of my sisters is tiny and she has one mean jab, and than she ducks and can run like hell. by the time you realize what hit you, she is long gone.....:blown:

Originally posted by tastyt

Ahhhh, but why would you smack and run? The long arms of the law will get you, small one. You must be one mischevous tasty girl.

yes, that is true. I am five seven and can break like mad...well, used to before i got all rusted out. Good, tall breakers are probably out there, but I just haven't seen any yet.

Allow me to introduce you two. Jammy, this is Andreas. Andreas, this is Jammy. Now if you'll excuse me, back to me big Kahuna dance.

And yes, haven't seen any tall skilled Breakdancers out there. All the good ones are shorties.

Ahhhh, but why would you smack and run? The long arms of the law will get you, small one. You must be one mischevous tasty girl.

But we can dart away quickly. For some reason short, strong legs are great for sprinting.

Allow me to introduce you two. Jammy, this is Andreas. Andreas, this is Jammy. Now if you'll excuse me, back to me big Kahuna dance.

And yes, haven't seen any tall skilled Breakdancers out there. All the good ones are shorties.

There was this black dude about 6'2" in Boston a few years ago that was an awesome breakdancer. I saw him dancing when Josh Wink spun at Axis and was very impressed.

Then I saw this white guy in Vancouver, BC that was fairly tall and a good breakdancer. But then maybe he just looked tall because all of the other breakers were 5' Asian kids.

Hey guys i am a 5'10 blonde and yes I can tear it up on the dance floor lol I don't think height has to do woth your dancing skill i have short and tall friends that can dance, the think with tall people i have noticed is that we stand out in crowds! Especially me when i walk into the room I feel like tupac all eyes on me lol is it because i am tall or b/c i am beautiful or maybe its both lol But we all have our advantages being short all tall! And i must agree guys it is def hard to dance with a guy or girl who is at least 3 inches shorter then you it just does not work lol Ok well i will see all my fellow tall people on SAt at sound factory just look for the tall blonde in the cherry red thong at the Underwear party wa wa muahzzzzzz and no matter how tall or short you are i love you all!

Guccigrlnyc