Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, what the fuck...

bouncyboy

I'm around, just not posting much. I meant to ask how that show was last night. I'm going to see PVD tonight in good old Boston. Can't wait. Hey Wombat, clubplanet sent me a message saying you replied to my PM but for some reason it's not coming up. if you allready tried once coudl you try it again? Thanks.

Holy shit, it's BBitch, I mean Bmitch... what's up guy? When are you going to be around this way again?

Wombat, no problem with the list, if they give you shit at the door, just argue, say that you are on there, that you sent the email and that she replied OK, they will let you in anyway, just get there before 11

Bmitch, that sucks that PM didn't go through. I actually spent some time writing it. It was kind of heart felt and all of course giving props to the EAST COAST. Anyway, I'll get back to you some time this weekend w/ a bunch of #'s, cool?

BB, What is her name for the list and is it an issue if I don't get there before 11 cuz I doubt I'll be able to make it by that time.

Thanks.

damn i'm awake finally.

anyhow, I didnt see any planet people in the massive crowds.. excepting Der and the Gang, but I wasnt exactly walking around trying to find people.

the HOB sucks.

the HOB sucks.

the HOB sucks.

Is there actually a sound system in that place? I hear they're gonna install one real soon now...

I'm so ready to get my groove on tonight.. after spending 4 hours standing in place bobbing my head up and down because there was no room to move.

hey tommy, bro - we need to meet up, are you coming out tonight?