Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE DRUG BREAK DOWN from ALCOHOL TO SALVIA

tymathis

All this talk about drugs, has got me in a mood to talk about the drugs i've done do, why i do them, when do i enjoy them

Alcohol- Ahh yes, our legal mild deressent. Tell ya, whether you choose to admit it or not, this really has to be everyones favorite drug. How hard is it to give it up for month, HELL A WEEK. Its always their. AIn't nothing better than having that first beer at 5pm after you leave work on a friday night. That happy glow comes over you, as you sit around and laugh with your friends. Ahh and the endless varitieties of liquor, so so good. Though getting sick is the worst feeling known to man

Weed- Well once we get past our intial early stages of smoking shwag and acting stupid, we begin to appreciate what a good uplifting high finely grown cannibus can provide us. I enjoy nothing more than to puff a nug, and lay down listening to music, as my mind takes in all the hidden loops and i literally blow myself up when the songs hit. And whats better than comming down from a roll, and puffing yourself retarted as you ease your self to bed. I tell ya god dammit will we ever see a day when we can smoke legally in the US, i fuckin hope so

Coke- The meer mention of the word to anyone unfamiliar with it, conjures fear. People still think its the most hardcore drug or something. LOTS OF DRUGS fuck you up so much more. All coke does is speed us up, and as we speed up we get a small euphoric jolt. I tell ya the best way to enjoy coke, is to go out with some peeps, drink and puff all night, and then once that buzz is going good, ya pull out the bullet , or cut up some lines, and fucking SNIFF THAT SHIT UP, THEN YA FEEL LIKE THE KING

Hell medical school students abuse the stuff more than anyone, for it allows them to study all night. The down sides to coke are its addictive as fuck. You could say your not gonna do it, and as soon as you get alittle buzz on and someone whips out a line, WHOSE GONNA SAY NO HUH? Strong will power. You just can't ever get enough, ya keep sniffing away till its gone, and then your like, FUCK man we shoulda waited alittle, cuz now ahh we don't have any left, OH AND ITS TOO EXPENSIVE

E- Well i had the pleasure of trying pure molly before i ever took pressed pill. And so i experienced it in its purest form. So so different from any of the pills you'll get. See i'm sure everyone would admit that pure molly is more of the hippie phish head thing. ANd rolls are the more clubby raver thing. ALot of peeps don't like molly, cuz they don't think it gets them up as much as a pill, well duhh your UP off a pill cuz it ain't pure!!! Ahh well, I don't feel like discussing its effects, we all KNOW. Smoke alot of herb before you go to bed though, you'll love it. (and preload with 5-HTP) and after your done rolling, take more 5-HTP, and it almost makes my roll kick back in , in a minor sense. AND NO HEADACHES with 5-htp

K- Well the first time i tried this, i will never forget it. I was at B00 99, at the Cirle Line tours place. My rolls hadn't kicked in yet, my buddy had just bought two 20's of this black drag queen. We were SITTING DOWN puffing a bowl, and i took two big key bumps, i felt sorta good. But then we get done smoking, and the minute i stand up BAAM!!!!! everything hits me, my roll kicks in hard, my legs suddenly turn to JELLO, tell ya their was no better feeling in the WORLD, ahhh so so good. Bought alot more 20's that night, fucking just as addictive as coke, with the complete opposite buzz

Shrooms- ahh yes, well, don't eat to many your first time. Prepare to never look at life the same way. What do i mean, is that you will come out of a trip having looked more deeply into life's actions , words, and the peeps around you.. I love em for that. THOUGH I DON"T SUGGEST EATING EM AT A RAVE, i felt as though i was glued to the wall. The visuals can be intense, objects bending, trails, faces appearing as if being censored. One person once described mushrooms as poision (which it is) but so you eat poision, your brain thinks your body is dying, and ergo you flip out and see shit ( i like the example but don't think thats 100%. You eat to many, you begin to literally dream while your still consicious, scary for some

I don't feel like talking about acid, other than the whole CANDY FLIP. Ergo taking a hit of acid , and waiting about an hour before the peak of it, and popping some rolls, so that when you peak of the acid, your roll kicks in, and FUCKING LOVING LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Someoelse can babble about this more

Opium- well i don't like PHISH, but have friends who do, and they've dragged me to phish shows (sorry i just can't feel it, i need some thing to dance to, not JAM to) So at my the show, they got some opium, wow i tell ya, nothing tastes sweeter than a bowl of nugs with some good ass opium on it. Yo it must be my pakistani roots or something, cuz the moment i tasted it, it was LOVE, like something so familiar to me. Good good stuff

Heroin- i can't really say much, i've sniffed a few tiny lines, after being all fucked up on many of the other drugs mentioned before (except coke) and so i didn't really catch what the pure Heroin buzz was all about

WELL I HAD FUN BABBLING ABOUT DRUGS< HOPE YOU FIND IT INTERESTING

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Originally posted by tymathis

Coke- The meer mention of the word to anyone unfamiliar with it, conjures fear. People still think its the most hardcore drug or something. LOTS OF DRUGS fuck you up so much more. All coke does is speed us up, and as we speed up we get a small euphoric jolt. I tell ya the best way to enjoy coke, is to go out with some peeps, drink and puff all night, and then once that buzz is going good, ya pull out the bullet , or cut up some lines, and fucking SNIFF THAT SHIT UP, THEN YA FEEL LIKE THE KING

Hell medical school students abuse the stuff more than anyone, for it allows them to study all night. The down sides to coke are its addictive as fuck. You could say your not gonna do it, and as soon as you get alittle buzz on and someone whips out a line, WHOSE GONNA SAY NO HUH? Strong will power. You just can't ever get enough, ya keep sniffing away till its gone, and then your like, FUCK man we shoulda waited alittle, cuz now ahh we don't have any left, OH AND ITS TOO EXPENSIVE

If you think Coke is a bitch try some Tina.

Originally posted by shroomy

There is no poison in magic mushrooms... psilocybin and psilocin and some alkaloids... You would have to eat your weight of mushrooms to OD on them.

i think i heard b4 that the reason u trip out is cuz eating shrooms is the same as gettin food-poisoning...except the chemical makes u trip out