Clubplanet Nightlife Community

omg! ...i met DaVe!

littleD how did i not meet you last night ?? which one were u ??

dave nice see ya brother ... we have to get some drinks sometime soon ...

shannon baby .... great to finally see u , we def cant wait that long to hang out ever again ... MUAHHH !! have a great time in Fla ... se eu wehen u get back ...

steve - ur the man always ... u were crackin me up in the back of the jeep ...

stacy - nice to finally meet you too ... i'll try and bring u some coors ligth next time =) ././

claire - glad i got to see ya babe ... i'll keep u posted on the trip to mexico

anyone i'm forgettin my bad ... last night was cool, i have ot strat coming to meet up more often ...

yeah, real cool finally meeting you. and Rachel, Pete, Larry, billy, Donnie, Gina, Saisha, djmoonshine, and everyone who's name i forgot! damn what a bad memory for names - but i always remember faces.

had a great time - nice way to start the evening off with a major buzz - took the people i met a while to catch up :)

Thanks Shuga and Stacy for setting this up!

later....

Originally posted by littled

last night- he is sooooooo cute! :D

and shugabooga, staceychase, mugz/ sexybitchjenny... it was great seeing you guys!

Umm...are people impersinating me in public now as well?

DAMN!

I didn't make it over to the meetup..

I was kidnapped by Lavendermenace and brought to the Roxy to check out Mark Farina..

I ALMOST made it though..

I was in a car servise coming from Astoria when in a moment of panic I remembered that I left the Iron on at home..

(I had actually Ironed a button up shirt to wear)

I had to turn around and go back home..by the time I got back to the city it was 1:45..

~SEE..DRESSING NICE IS DANGEROUS!

(and who ever thought they met me at FUBAR must have met my evil twin or something..L*)

Originally posted by mugwump

Umm...are people impersinating me in public now as well?

DAMN!

I didn't make it over to the meetup..

I was kidnapped by Lavendermenace and brought to the Roxy to check out Mark Farina..

I ALMOST made it though..

I was in a car servise coming from Astoria when in a moment of panic I remembered that I left the Iron on at home..

(I had actually Ironed a button up shirt to wear)

I had to turn around and go back home..by the time I got back to the city it was 1:45..

~SEE..DRESSING NICE IS DANGEROUS!

(and who ever thought they met me at FUBAR must have met my evil twin or something..L*)

omg, lmao... who's the guy i thought was you! i even asked about your trip to italy.... hahahhahahaaaa....

hey how was roxy btw?

Originally posted by littled

JOEY -lol- YOU DID MEET ME!

...near the bar i was like OMG UR JOEYDOLLAZ!...

i was dancing most of the time, but i had on a silvery pink dress that looked like a negligee... oh and my hair was in two braids

ahhh oh yeah ... i didnt get your name ... u were with peache right ... i thought kat said beach .. i'm like who ????

aright nice meetin ya babe

and he and mommy claire dropped me and clubkitty off at exit...

btw joey... WE DIDN'T GO!!! LMAO!

after dropping the rug rats off at their party my parents swooped on over to china club and hopefully had a blast... :D

DaVe... it was a pleasure to finally meet you... i heard you were a huge dork actually... but they were wrong! :)

have an amazing time at ibiza...

:heart: ~ moonie

joey baby, your name is always on my butt... ;) lol... i think it actually fell off or something...

ummm.. i may very well be at limelight tonight... we'll see how things go... when i find out ill drop you an email...

smooches... it was nice to see you last night...

~jessica

Originally posted by djmoonshine

joey baby, your name is always on my butt... ;) lol... i think it actually fell off or something...

ummm.. i may very well be at limelight tonight... we'll see how things go... when i find out ill drop you an email...

smooches... it was nice to see you last night...

~jessica

how come i cant IM u babe ???

Originally posted by djmoonshine

and he and mommy claire dropped me and clubkitty off at exit...

btw joey... WE DIDN'T GO!!! LMAO!

after dropping the rug rats off at their party my parents swooped on over to china club and hopefully had a blast... :D

DaVe... it was a pleasure to finally meet you... i heard you were a huge dork actually... but they were wrong! :)

have an amazing time at ibiza...

:heart: ~ moonie

Damn... I knew I shouldn't have gone. I like to be thought of as the computer dork that is just always at his computer moderating the message boards. Ok, no more meet-ups for me. Please don't tell anyone else about me not being a dork, ok?