Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does chalking id's really work???

yeah yeah yeah.. the rug-rat wants to know... ;)

i wanted to go to the underware party tonight but couldn't get the fake id in time... someone advised me to chalk my id, but for some odd reason, i have the feeling paris is gonna take one look at it, and me and have me tossed...:rolleyes: lol...

anyway, anyone have any suggestions for a mere play skooler who wants to get in on the fun tonight???

~moonie

I guess if you're good at it... my friend has a chalked one and it's like, ridiculous. The birthdate is so OBVIOUSLY tampered with, it sticks off the ID by like half an inch. It looks like someone put it on with a glue stick. But if you can do it better it might be okay.

One of my friends chalks ID's... she has done it at least 10 times. Someone who used her to chalk theirs walks up to the door of an unnamed club, and gets a "what, did you chalk this in the dark??" It didn't look all that bad IMO.

But if you don't have ANYTHING, it's still your best bet.

OMG,

We used to chalk ID's in college, i learned it very well,

Chalked my shit 1 time only and didnt erase it for months.

Damn, i got anything i wanted with that ID, beer at any deli or super store, any bar that i wanted, and a lot of the clubs too.

The trick was to do it perfect the first time and not wash it off.

After a while the thing doesnt smudge even if you rub your fingers against it. I had 2 licences so that helped.

Most of the kids that got rejected usually had their ID's worn out from all the erasing that they did, so it was obvious.

Also having a having a nice year helps too. Like turning a 0 into a 9 or an 8 into a 6.

However i didnt have the need to try it at any of the major clubs in the city for more than 2 years now. So i have no idea if the bouncers can detect it easily or not.

Rad_

Originally posted by djmoonshine

yeah yeah yeah.. the rug-rat wants to know... ;)

i wanted to go to the underware party tonight but couldn't get the fake id in time... someone advised me to chalk my id, but for some odd reason, i have the feeling paris is gonna take one look at it, and me and have me tossed...:rolleyes: lol...

anyway, anyone have any suggestions for a mere play skooler who wants to get in on the fun tonight???

~moonie

Here comes something that worked for me (when I was in Australia though). I got this fake international student ID from Thailand (cost me $10) and with my foreign accent no bouncer rejected me. Suppose you gotta learn a foreign accent for it. I think the best thing is some kinna european accent as it worked out fr me.

it was cool meeting you friday (real briefly though) :)

i had a buddy who used to chalk our id's all the time in highschool. this was a few years back when NY licenses were a different color, so i'm not sure how well it work now. All i know is that we never had a problems getting in anywhere.

couple things to do (of course i've never done this - just what i heard from a little birdie):

- get a second license - you don't want to get pulled over driving with a chalked license, and if you erase and redo over and over it looks like shit.

- get chalk the same color as the license

- cover up whatever parts of the date you need to change with the chalk

- use a fine pencil to make the changes. practice making the numbers the right way first

- spray some silicon or something over it so it won't smudge so easy.

voila! and don't be nervous at the door.

not sure about the shining the flashlight thing through or not, just know that no one ever had a prob getting in and we were 4 guys age 17 - 19 :)

-

Before i turned 21 i chalked my Id and it worked great. I dont even know how the damn thing worked it said i was 30 I chalked the 9 in 1979 to be zero... hahahha 30 ? anyway if you do chalk it chalk the bottom numbers as well ...(bottom righthand corner) that serial number also has your year of birth in it.

Yea thats true, the chalking thing worked great with the old style NY ID. HAve no clue how well it would work with this new format.

BUt if u take what barvybe said then thats a good start.

Only, it really really helps a lot if a someone who already knows how to chalk it, shows it to you in person.

Rad_

to chalk ny state drivers liscences you can go about "chalking" your id by the following method:

you will need 4 things: a red, white, and black colored pencil.

and a black pen.

first u gotta chalk out the year. say ur born in 1984. u completely go over the 4 in the white pencil.. the four will disappear. over the white u take the red pencil and draw in a clean one. this method of chalking all depends on the year. im sure u could go ahead and chalk any year but it would probably look stupid.

after u ahve changed the top year, go down to the lower right corner and find the first two digits of that long number. it should math the last two digits of ur birthdate. take the whtie penicl and go over the number u need to change so it will correspond with the year u have created on top. then with the black pen, write in the year number......

its very very easy.

hey if you can chalk an id fine, but isnt it easier to just get a fake one? get yourself photoshop and a good printer, have a friend that works at an office store laminate it, ta-da....imo nj licenses are easy as hell, i def would not try a ny license though

Originally posted by sanjay

hey if you can chalk an id fine, but isnt it easier to just get a fake one? get yourself photoshop and a good printer, have a friend that works at an office store laminate it, ta-da....imo nj licenses are easy as hell, i def would not try a ny license though

I'm not too clear what all this chalking is about...but I believe we are talking about changing a license to be at least 21...

If thats the case, then NJ is hard as hell...if you are under 21, in the pic...YOU ARE FACING THE WRONG WAY!!!!!! Dont even bother, cause anyone that knows what a Jersey license looks like, knows that under 21 you are looking to the side, where after 21, you are looking forward...

im from Jersey.........and when i was underage i had like 9 fake IDs, most of which were REAL dmv liscences of girls i knew over 21.

to all you underage NYers.........simply go to NJ dmv w/ anyones birth certificate who's over 21......and get an "FOR IDENTIFICATION ONLY" ID. i did it w/ a Long island girls stuff and it was simple.....and only $5......and it worked everywhere!! only reason i say the ID ONLY liscence, is cuz if you want a drivers liscence, you have to hand in your NY one...NOT GOOD!!

only thing, it may help if you guys know someone in jersey so you can write down their address as your nj address......but they didnt ask me for proof of address.....so you can write a random one if you dont know anyone.

Originally posted by sum12nv

im from Jersey.........and when i was underage i had like 9 fake IDs, most of which were REAL dmv liscences of girls i knew over 21.

to all you underage NYers.........simply go to NJ dmv w/ anyones birth certificate who's over 21......and get an "FOR IDENTIFICATION ONLY" ID. i did it w/ a Long island girls stuff and it was simple.....and only $5......and it worked everywhere!! only reason i say the ID ONLY liscence, is cuz if you want a drivers liscence, you have to hand in your NY one...NOT GOOD!!

only thing, it may help if you guys know someone in jersey so you can write down their address as your nj address......but they didnt ask me for proof of address.....so you can write a random one if you dont know anyone.

Thats what we used to do back in the day...I think they are becoming more strict with that now? And as far as doing that for Jersey, I dont know if you can get for ID only...but if you do that with a license it will say DUP (duplicate) on the bottom and you will constantly be harassed!!!

It would also help if you looked like it were possible you're 21...

I think your best bet will be to wear the skimpiest outfir you can muster and give the bouncer (better be a guy) your brightest, sexiest smile and your best effort at a fake ID. Keep your fingers crossed.

it was much easier to chalk the old NY licenses when they were blue, the new pinks blatantly have that UNDER 21 on them. But yeah chalking works, you have to be good though, and it has to look good. take a piece of white chalk, or even a white pencil, make sure it has a good sharp point so that when you chalk it you dont smudge the DOB. good luck.