Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pma?

i'm hoping some one can help me with this...a few weeks ago i was out w/a friend at a club that we always go to. i wasn't going to roll but a guy i've known for a while had some double stacked butterflys so i split one tab w/ my friend and i had a HORRIBLE reaction to it. i thought i was going to die. i've been having migraines off/on since that. i was acting TOTALLY cracked out :shake:

needless to say my house was fucking spotless :) someone told me that it could have been PMA. what exactly is that? i can't imagine if i had taken a whole tab, i prolly would have gone to the hospital, no joke. so i'm thinking about buying a test kit just in case because that experience really scared me and i'm afraid to roll now. do these things really work?

guess this goes to show you can't trust a drug dealer no matter how long you've been friends with him...:(

thanks guys for any help u can give me

Its nasty shit. There are so many things more E like that they could use to swindle and fuck with people. I can't beleive they sell it.

Go to dancesafe they have a couple articles about it.

BTW look up DXM too, it was more likely that.

Oh yeah.. too much PMA can easily kill you.

Please always test your pills but PMA does not change color when tested with a home testing kit . Testing your pills does not make it safe! No drug is safe. But it will make u feel more inshuranced. PMA takes 2 hours to kick in.. People not knowing they took PMA(and pmma) will think the pill is fake take another pma or another substance =( Pma/pmma and E like substance is dangerous and shoud be avoided. apparently PMA/pmma acts as a MAOI, which means thats not only does it release heaps of serotonin, it makes it a lot harder for you brain to naturally re-absorb it. this can lead to "serotonin syndrome" and a very horrible death. At reasonable levels it is a stilmulant around 60 milligrams orally. It is easier to manufacture then Ecstasy like substrance, and alot of times it made by people that are inexpiernced with chemistry. At high doses pma often causes convulsions, coma and death that by the way also is a threat to the cardiovascular system. It alsoit releases massive amounts of serotonin , but doesn't allow the reabsorption of it, causing serotonin syndrome. It also can be classiflied a hullulganic.

Originally posted by silente

Definitely invest in a testing kit. They're not foolproof, but they'll let you know if you're dealing with PMA or DXM. It's only $20 or so, and the peace of mind is well worth it.

Wrong.. If your dealing with PMA it will be no reaction,just as if u was testing tynol ...