Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cant Roll Anymore???

nSyNcBaBy

ok.... i need some advice here.... have any of u gotten to the point where u just cant roll anymore?? i havent, yet, but my bf kinda has... and whenever we go to the city, everyone whos with us rolls... and he never feels anything... is there anything u guys do to enhance ur roll ir to even roll at all? cuz i feel bad whenever we go and he doesnt feel it and everyone else is fucked up... he says he doesnt wanna do it anymore b/c its not worth the $ if hes not gonna roll but i just wanna know if theres anything he can try to possibly get fucked up again :confused: :confused: help! any info would be helpful *hehe* thanks!

Hey whats up.. I know where your boyfriend is comming from. I had to take a break for a bit because I had such a high tolerence and now I'm getting one again,lol.. He just needs to chill,and also take 5htp. I have posted about 5htp before so please use the search button, and plus i'm in a rush going on vacation ... Also consider rolling only 1 month , its a good time spare. I know kind of hard right, but try..=0

THe power of 5-HTP is quite phenomenal. It acts as a precursor to SERATONIN (basically a fluid thats in your brain that controls emotions and what not) Now as you know when you take a "roll" all your brains seratonin is seemingly released at once. Me and my friends all preload with 5-HTP before we take our pills. Goto any Vitamin Store, they will sell it. How much to take, well that depends, my friend has this routine, where he takes about 500mg the day before, and 1000mg the day off taking his roll (each 5-HTP capsule usually contains 50mg) Space this out, every hour or so ALONG WITH THE 5-HTP take VITAMIN B-6, sometimes you will find 5-HTP that already contains B-6, if not, be sure to take it along.(b-6 is needed , not sure of the science BUT DO IT) , Granted taking all that 5-HTP is gonna MAKE YOU TIRED, SERIOUSLY. But once you drop that "pill" your ROLL WILL KICK IN FAST, and HARD!!!! Even after your roll is GONE, and your chilling out after hours, pop a couple more 5-HTP and puff some nugs, and its almost as if your roll comes back, in the mildest sense (or it could just be the nugs)

5-HTP IS TOTALLY SAFE, some people do get an upset stomach from taking it, (just cuz 1. your stomach can't handle that many capsules, 2. THe roll is just WAY TO INTENSE) REGARDLESS YOU CAN't OVERDOSE from 5-hTP, its totally 100% safe.

im going though this as we speak.... everytime i drop i have to take over 3 pills to even get remotely get fucked up..... ive tried the 5htp and it worked but it just gave me really bad stomach aches.... i was taking it as the recommended dossage.... just stop taking pills and chill for a while...... and plus your gonna save some money in the long run....

yea i have a bottle of 5htp... ive taken it b4 when i rolled but i dont think i woulda been able to tell cuz that night i took 3 throughout the night... so idk if it was the pills or the 5htp u know?

but as for my bf, he used to do it a LOT more than he does now. now its only like 1 or 2x a month if even that much. but something keeps him from gettin fucked up.. i think that its in his head that he cant roll anymore so by him thinkin about it too much kills it... :confused: idk.. but thanks for all the info guys.. keep it comin if u can... :)