Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When does everyone go back to school?

I start class the 27th of august can you fucking believe that shit!!! FUCK! I'm probably going up the 20th-23rd. This being my last weekend I'm definitely going out before heading back to SUNY Albany, just dont know where. At least this is my last fucking year.... or at least I hope so. I say that cause Im living in my frat house so hopefully the chaos wont fuck me over.:blown: :blown:

I go back to school Aug 22 to 14 practice's in 5 days... (soccer) I DONT NO IF THIS IS LEGAL... but pray for me people!I am so worried about me making it through this that i dont even no when my damn classes start .. i am guessing the 4th... so blah :blown: But as for everyone else good luck and enjoy your last few days off! :monkey:

Originally posted by urallge

I start class the 27th of august can you fucking believe that shit!!! FUCK! I'm probably going up the 20th-23rd. This being my last weekend I'm definitely going out before heading back to SUNY Albany, just dont know where. At least this is my last fucking year.... or at least I hope so. I say that cause Im living in my frat house so hopefully the chaos wont fuck me over.:blown: :blown:

i start on the 27th too...

Baruch College here in the city

Originally posted by teklord310

That is if you are in school. My classes start September 4th, but i'm moving back on campus on the 26th or so. And what are you going to do to end summer with a bang?

grrrhhhhhhh...classes at Villanova start soo early, the 28th, I AM NOT GOING BACK UNTIL THE 28th!!!!! Fuck that, i am prolonging my summer to the last possible moment, that is one more weekend out in the Hamptons, not to mention i will be home already on the 30 to head out to Vegas for Labor day!

oh .....And what are you going to do to end summer with a bang? hmmm.......how bout a girl! ;):hump:

I am leaving here in...whoa, shit...14 days. <laughs> I'd better start packing. I"m going back early to help out with orientation and such - my classes don't start until after labor day. So...I'm doing danny howells (take that in *any* light you want) for a nice ending to my summer. :grin:

Originally posted by silente

I am leaving here in...whoa, shit...14 days. <laughs> I'd better start packing. I"m going back early to help out with orientation and such - my classes don't start until after labor day. So...I'm doing danny howells (take that in *any* light you want) for a nice ending to my summer. :grin:

where do u go to school?

I start on the 27th but I'm going back on the 24th which will be the longest day of my life. 8am-11am take math final and finish summer session. 12pm-3:30pm drive back to binghamton 4:pm to 6PM unpack6;30-9pm go visit friends, 9:30pm-4:00am-DJ a party. Now that's a long day huh!