Clubplanet Nightlife Community

leaving shadow lounge

shadowlounge

all good things must come to an end. this saturday the 18th is my last night at shadow lounge as well as george acosta's last night. i hope everyone will come out to say goodbye. it has been an absolute pleasure meeting everyone and having the opportunity to make your nightlife a little brighter.

so following the great words of timothy leary....

i am picking up my needle and moving to another groove.

kris

Kris ,

I thank you for coming on the board, and like GA said, I hope you stick around. I sincerely appreciate, the effort you have put forth for us. . I wish you the best of luck, in your future endeavors. again, I hope you will stick around. :)

peace, tony

Kris,

I appreciated all the efforts you made to bring in talent to So.Fla and I'm sure you'll be moving on to bigger and better things. We definately will want to know how Creamfields goes f/ ya.

Have a good one, and don't forget the CP board.

Loraine

Kris,

wow, this came as a shock! .... thank you very much for coming on the board Kris. It was such a pleasure to meet you and your such a sweetheart. I defenitely appreciate your efforts to bring in good talent and catering to the people. You better not forget us here on the board. best wishes and best of luck on your future endeavors.

- Danny

WELL FOR SURE I LL BE OUT THERE SATURDAY NIGHT , WHAT DANCE MY ASS OFF FOR SURE SHADOW HAS BEEN AROUND FOR THE LONGEST I THINK NO OTHER CLUB HAS HAD THE RESPECT AND SURPASTED THE TIME SHADOW HAS BEEN AROUND MUCH LOVE AND IM OUT THERE WITH ALL MY GIRLIES AND PLAYAS ,

GEO ONE<<<<<<

Well For the short 4 months I been Going to Shadow I always had a good time some better than other *wink*... I always found the people in shadow to be really friendly...Hope what ever you put your mind to Kris works out for the best...

"When one Door of Opportunity Close Another Always dose Open"

P.S.

Thanks Kris for putting on your list 2 weeks ago:)

I have not been on the board for a while...but I just found out and I want to wish you good luck....thanks for everything ....may everything go your way and may you be happy...Just know when one door shuts ....another one is waiting for you to open it....so take care and again thanks for everything.....:letsgo: :letsgo: :goofy: :goofy: :love: :love:

J

everyone is so sweet- thank you. i hope most of you can make it out this weekend but if not i will post from england and tell all about my adventures at the festival. hopefully i can post some pictures as well, although i am one of those types that will carry the camera but only take two pictures in the beginning. all depends on how messy things get.

:)

kris