Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: eggmok

sariman

Hey eggmok or any other Twilo regulars. I'm a clubplanet/NYC transplant. Just moved into the DC area and looking for things to do around. Kind of dead out here in Upper Marlboro.

Contact me and let's get together, I can't remember if I've ever meet you, but I lived at Twilo from Nov 2000 - Apr 2001. So I'm sure we've meet on the stairs.

Later Bro.

Originally posted by millele

oh wow - a burst of nostalgia. those were the days.... :(:(:(

*big sigh*

hey, you never heard from tb, did ya? what happened to him, where'd he go?

tb has written me a few times . . .

be patient, good things to those who wait . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

tb has written me a few times . . .

be patient, good things to those who wait . . .

Dammit, Egg, if you can't tell then don't torture me. Since I never bothered to post it in other places cuz a thousand people would be ready to tell me to get over it, I'll say it here and now: Twilo Twilo Twilo! I miss Twilo! Dammit! I can'tbelieve it's gone! Woe to the republic. If only Nation's soundsystem was less painful and/or the DJs spun longer sets. Twilo.

i know this may sound like a really dumb question to all you Twilo peeps, but... is there any other place in this world where one can go and listen to a good sound system for ~long~ sets and have a good vibe of peeps? like in Ibiza or London or Miami? Just trying to understand the depth of the woe...

yeah my car has great sound and you can listen to a set for as long as you want, in fact I had a rave in it last night, egg brought the glow sticks, the place was crazyyyyyyyy, I even dropped the ball. Their isn't a better place to be in regards to the vibe with the peeps

steakie, sorry but you missed my appearance last weekend, that was enough to last me for a little while. The same old stuff does get boring, yes even with me. However I may make one appearance on friday, I will be sure to keep you posted. I will definitely go out if I get to ride in the twilomobile