Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Is Your Defnition Of A J.a.p??

JAPS ARE JEWISH AMERICAN PRINCESS'S BUT GIRLS THAT ARENT JEWISH GET CALLED JAP'S AS WELL. NOW TO ME THESE ARE THE GIRLS THAT ARE LIKE 12 YEARS OLD ROCKIN GUCCI AND PRADA CAUSE THEY DADDIES ARE DOCTERS AND THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SPEND ON STUFF LIKE THAT. SOME KID TODAY CALLED ME A JAP CAUSE I HAD CAPRIS ON A PRADA HAND BAG AND A WHITE TANK TOP, HE JUS SAID I LOOKED LIKE A LIL JAP?? WTF WHAT DO U THINK JAP GIRLS ARE?

u know what. i don't have $, yet...;) but if you have the money wouldn't u spoil urself and maybe ur kids a little. i mean it takes a lot of hard work to earn serious dough. these people deserve what they have. don't be jealous. JAP is just a derogatory term used to describe people w/ $ who flaunt it. well if i had the money, i would too, and i bet every one of you would as well. i mean i wouldn't be a prick about it. but wouldn't u buy that expensive car, and shop at all those expensive stores?? lil perspective. always look at things from the others person's shoes.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

JAPS ARE JEWISH AMERICAN PRINCESS'S BUT GIRLS THAT ARENT JEWISH GET CALLED JAP'S AS WELL. NOW TO ME THESE ARE THE GIRLS THAT ARE LIKE 12 YEARS OLD ROCKIN GUCCI AND PRADA CAUSE THEY DADDIES ARE DOCTERS AND THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SPEND ON STUFF LIKE THAT. SOME KID TODAY CALLED ME A JAP CAUSE I HAD CAPRIS ON A PRADA HAND BAG AND A WHITE TANK TOP, HE JUS SAID I LOOKED LIKE A LIL JAP?? WTF WHAT DO U THINK JAP GIRLS ARE?

non-jewish girls are called CAP's...at least deemed by my friend dave :laugh:

catholic american princess

girls that flaunt their cash are japs. some people are proud to be jappy, others are completely oblivious.

but i wouldn't label japs as their dad's being doctors and having money...are you calling me a jap now? lol...

my school is full of japs. its really weird, i thought going to NYU would get me out of the prep school snob era, but its just worse.

I think it has more to do with the attitude than the money - lots of people have money.

so add that the girl thinks she's entitled to it all even though she's never worked a day in her life and has no appreciation for those who do every day. Also, wouldn't know how to take care of a problem without her cell phone or daddy's credit card.

Originally posted by barvybe

I think it has more to do with the attitude than the money - lots of people have money.

so add that the girl thinks she's entitled to it all even though she's never worked a day in her life and has no appreciation for those who do every day. Also, wouldn't know how to take care of a problem without her cell phone or daddy's credit card.

so very true

those girls make me sick

i work hard and buy what i can afford. I don't ask my parents for money, but those chix that walk around with everything paid for by mommy and daddy and dont respect ppl that work annoys the hell outta me i wish i could :blown: those girls, show them how life really is.........oh but the best is the JAP or the CAP BOYS!!! hahaha how we all love them

Originally posted by barvybe

This is true. I think its more about the attitude than anything else. Its not about rocking prada or gucci, but being a snob about it:rolleyes:

I have to agree with barvybe its all int the attitude. JAPS think they are the hottest shit, and wont give anybody but a JAPPY GUY the time of day. Whatever they have no idea how many cool people they miss out on meeting. But you know what.... when Im making crazy loot I will flaunt the shit out of it and just laugh at them because then these superficial bitches want you more than anything. SHIT..... "whatever happened to falling in love with a nigga with a bus pass..... just cause you love the nigga" From DR DRE 2001.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

because i dont like jappy girls and i am all the embodies a non jap girl and for him to call me that really botherd me dunno y but it did

Actually, people usually dislike an attribute in others, because they usually hate that same attribute in themselves. BTW, hello folks at CP.

JAPs=Daddy little girl=a waste of a brain

God I can't stand them. All they do is talk about what new prada bag they have or what new car daddys gonna buy for them or bitch and moan about not getting sumthing. They are on the emotional level of a 6 yr old and all there in it for is for appearance. Staten Island and Long Island are filled w/ them

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

help me please im stuck in this godawful staten island

chock full of guidos, caps, japs

:mad:

im too poor to go elsewhere

:blown:

Hahaha..get out while u can or u'll be stuck there 4eva..i managed to get out and it was the best decision I made. The whole scens there is totally fake... WAY TOO many guidos w/ little fucken italian flags on there cars (cant stand tht)

It's pretty amusing how everyone bashes JAPS, cause of their attitude, money, and clothes...but in this society...when people have money....attitude and clothes come along with it.

I even see some of the promoters with some comments, meanwhile I know most promoters would love to have these jappy girls at their parties, because they look good and they attract the jappy guys that spend $$