Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GATECRASHER w/ SCOTT BOND this FRIDAY @ ROXY

OK Guys I have slacked off this week. Between I was doing tons of stuff last week. But I am back and here is the INFO.

THIS FRIDAY August 17th @ THE ROXY NIGHTCLUB

IN THE MUSIC WE TRUST

wereback.gif

Tom Mello & Aurelia Entertainment Presents:

ON the MAIN FLOOR

Gatecrasher Resident DJ SCOTT BOND

Releasing the lastest CD from GATECRASHER "Discotech Generation

&

Resident DJ

Ultra Records DAVID WAXMAN (Crobar, Twilo)

IN THE SKYBOX

Residents KIMYON & RICH BOURQUE

SPECIAL GUEST DJ MELVIN MOORE (Subliminal)

18 for Ladies 21 for Gentlement (ID a MUST)

For reduced admission just say CLUBPLANET or email Cotoncandydream@yahoo.com

Limelight heads are getting mad.

Here I will explain again.

SCOTT BOND (HEAD PROMOTER & LONGEST RUNNING RESIDENT DJ FOR GATECRASHER) will be Releasing The Newest CD from GATECRASHER "DISCOTECH GENERATION"

SCOTT WILL START DJING AROUND 2am, This even is Produced By TOM MELLO, THE ROXY CREW & GATECRASHER. THANK U

Guestlist close at 1:30 trying to get it till 2 but wont happen till september. Yes you can ask for Clubplanet's list and note in the other rooms Besides our Lovely SCOTT BOND & DAVID WAXMAN

ARE KIMYON & RICH and guest DJing SUBLIMINAL's MELVIN MOORE

I Love Scott Bond to death but Well Melvin goes on I will be sitting on the speakers in his room. :D HOUSE MUSIC YUUUUUUUMMMMMM

Originally posted by evileye2a

Can anyone confirm the age limit? I thought the age limit was 21 for everyone, including girls. I called and they said its 21, but the girl didnt sound too confident

you probably missed it up top, but CCD says:

18 for Ladies 21 for Gentlemen (ID a MUST)

Originally posted by cesarleo

Hey how's the door search there. Is it as tight as it was back in the BIG Roxy days??? Sounds like an interesting lineup...:cool:

sup bro.. long time no speak..

if your looking to go out friday and not do vinyl, i suggest factory.. sean cusick is spinning and he's sick.. kimball collins is good as well and is spinning..

What's up bro...

Aren't you hittin that Scot Project gig @ LL??? I wanna get outta the hamptons one weekend and hit the city before it becomes my mainstay again. Was thinking Roxy, LL.....just saw Danny @ Space so no Vinyl for me. Not feelin Centro this weekend but am up for ideas.

What's up bro...

Aren't you hittin that Scot Project gig @ LL??? I wanna get outta the hamptons one weekend and hit the city before it becomes my mainstay again. Was thinking Roxy, LL.....just saw Danny @ Space so no Vinyl for me. Not feelin Centro this weekend but am up for ideas.

nope.. no LL for me.. hate being at a big club that closes at 5.. scott project is ok, but if you've heard one of his songs, you've heard them all..

i'm definetly suggesting factory though.. crowd is young, but the music will be off the meter.. sean cusick is no joke

Hey how's the door search there. Is it as tight as it was back in the BIG Roxy days??? Sounds like an interesting lineup...:cool:

I was there for a few events and security was intense. I even saw a couple of guys asked to take their shoes off. It's 180 degrees different from limelight.

Originally posted by pwoofo

I was there for a few events and security was intense. I even saw a couple of guys asked to take their shoes off. It's 180 degrees different from limelight.

dude, this party is a new event & has only been alive for two weeks; how many could you have possibly attended?

you will pass through your standard body check, nothing obscene. from what i've seen, it is at the doorman's discretion, and the nicer your look, the lower the hassle. once you're in, security is everywhere, but they don't harass you with flashlights in your face or anything like that. just keep it cool & don't give 'em any reason, so we can maybe keep this home for awhile... :(