Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Meetup Friday 8/17.....!!

i don't give a rats ass about limelight...u're on the wrong thread...

anyways i got clubbingirl and bigpopp..... try to get scott finese or others..... exit is going to be banging..... does anyone think that 4 pills myself is dangerous

well i'm really going to go to exit to get fucked up...its all about drapers music..... but its just that i haven't drop for like a month now and i feel so like wanting some e....i think its too much...i think i'll do 2 or something....clubbingirl you down for the meet up right???

and for toxic ...i don't have the flyer or the tix for the white room so that might be a problem... some people are saying that they are meeting up in the back of the lighting booth on the second floor....what you think

Anyone that comes upstairs to the White Room and says they are there for the Clubplanet meetup will be in with no problem!

Originally posted by bigwill

well i'm really going to go to exit to get fucked up...its all about drapers music..... but its just that i haven't drop for like a month now and i feel so like wanting some e....i think its too much...i think i'll do 2 or something....clubbingirl you down for the meet up right???

and for toxic ...i don't have the flyer or the tix for the white room so that might be a problem... some people are saying that they are meeting up in the back of the lighting booth on the second floor....what you think