• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Intensity

Yo Ant!!

A bit early for the roll call...

I am 129 % there, you should come bro, it's going to be crazy!!!:drunk:

Are you going to be down this weekend? Sat is my b-day..when is yours??

c-ya

Anthony

Hey Sweets...

Where are you going Saturday for your birthday? A bunch of us are going to XS for my girlfriend's birthday - you should come there and we can just have a big celebration there. If not, then I will make my way to Tempts later...

Originally posted by joeycarbone

How are they going to have a party there if it's not opened. Joe we need to make plans after the summer to meet up.

..it is going to be open on the 25, but after that they are going to be making some renovations for the new party...

Originally posted by marilynn

Intensity,

Very upset I was not invited to your birthday EXTRAVAGANZA this year : (

You know you are always invited, I had called guy but he never returned my call to let me know if you were coming down :(

You coming to the EXTRAVAGANZA?? I hope I don't pass out again, lol.....

Call me at work!!

Anthony

Originally posted by drama

..it is going to be open on the 25, but after that they are going to be making some renovations for the new party...

You know me I can't miss a good time I will be there. It will be a nice break from the shore. By the way drama I thought you were in the process of calming down. Have you talking to your brother to tell him the funny story.

Originally posted by drama

I am In .... D are you going to XS or (excess that's how Alicha says it) i am heading down the shore tonight then to AC Friday...

I had a whole crew going, but now not gonna bother. Besides the $50 cover charge, he doesn't have respect for the people that work with him, so screw that!

He couldn't even take the time to put his opening DJ on the flyer and give the guy the credit he was due. Hell, he could put the damn door guys on, but couldn't give Billy some props for opening for him. Shady as usual.

I'll wait until the opening of Earth...should be less crazy than his b-day.

addaboy