Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NuBreed question?

digital7

Lee Burridge is already a nubreed, my vote will go to either Chris Fortier, Tarrantella or John Graham. I like Jerry Bonham, he kicks ass, but I dont think he'll be considered until a little later on. As for DJ Three, he rocks the house ...

I'd like to see them change up the style a little rather than continuing to pound away at "prog house" until it's a bloody pulp. I'd love to see Freeland on GU, but probably won't happen, as the obsessive-compulsive prog cult on the GU board would have a shit-fit......

Originally posted by shroomy

And a damn good one at that!! A much better CD than the Jimmy Van M Bedrock that everyone raves about.

sup shroomy ? have to give props; lee burridge’s album is off the meter. jimmy van m bedrock is in a class by itself. If haven’t already, you should check out tyrant mixed by lee burridge and craig richards. the album is insane

I would definitely like to see craig richards hook up a nubreed.

peace, sobeton

I don't know about that guys. . . I wasn't too happy with NB5. I mean, it is an eclectic blend of music. I really don't have anything else like it. I wouldn't say it was a waste of money b/c I do enjoy listening to CD1 quite a bit but it is definately not one of the better compilations I've heard. No real OOMPH! It's all pretty subjective, though.

:D

A-HA!!!!! I told you!!!!! Confucius is outta hand with his many different styles of funky, jazzy, house.... Did you guys catch his set at the Club Space block party? It was awesome.

Monk's got some bad-ass ghetto house, breakbeats and drum and bass sets......