Clubplanet Nightlife Community

morning, kids

jprutig

Peeeeeeeps!! What up? I feel like poop this morning...my back is slowly cleaving into two pieces. However, I had a wonderful breakfast of leftover tiramisu, ephedrine, and peanuts. <laughs> One of the most interesting combinations I've had in awhile...

You know what was better than Count Chocula, though? Cookie Crisp. Little tiny cookies for breakfast...mmmm....

Originally posted by silente

You know what was better than Count Chocula, though? Cookie Crisp. Little tiny cookies for breakfast...mmmm....

with nestle quik from the bottle - DROOOOOOOOOL

a stoner's delight (not that i would know)

Originally posted by peeps

with nestle quik from the bottle - DROOOOOOOOOL

a stoner's delight (not that i would know)

no...of..course not...

;)

You know what's the best when you're stoned? (or...so I've heard)...Ben and Jerry's Half-Baked ice cream. Aside from the *spectacular* name, it's the perfect combination of crunchy and creamy. Chocolate and vanilla ice cream with a chocolate swirl and chunks of cookie dough and brownie...drool...

Originally posted by back2basics-

No No No.... when your stoned what yuo want is a french stick drizeled with Olive oil. Sprinkled with cheese, green onlion and tuna then toasted under a grill... hmmm..

back2basics - ithastobesavory.

hm...minus the tuna, that sounds really good...

*note to self*...

No No No.... when your stoned what yuo want is a french stick drizeled with Olive oil. Sprinkled with cheese, green onlion and tuna then toasted under a grill... hmmm..

on an english muffin?

I dont think I would want a "french stick" drizzeled with anything... let alone toasted and grilled.

Ohh actually English muffins in England are called crumpet's... and the ladies from the board could also be called crumpet, as in 'Ohh look at that nice bit of crumpet over there'.... not sure where i am going i with this... but that's is you English lesson for today..

thanks, fine bloke you are