Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto in NY!

dw

FUCK WHY COULDN'T HAVE IT BEEN BEFORE SEPTEMBER 5TH!!!!!!!!!!! I LEAVE FOR CALIFORNIA THAT DAY!!!!!!NOOOOOO!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!I hate this shit!I missed out on Sasha last year because of this too!I fucking HATE their timing!!!!!!!:blown::mad:

Originally posted by sassa

FUCK WHY COULDN'T HAVE IT BEEN BEFORE SEPTEMBER 5TH!!!!!!!!!!! I LEAVE FOR CALIFORNIA THAT DAY!!!!!!NOOOOOO!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!I hate this shit!I missed out on Sasha last year because of this too!I fucking HATE their timing!!!!!!!:blown::mad:

Don't worry, he's touring US extensively the month after. You could catch him in CA too.

Originally posted by dzadza

Don't worry, he's touring US extensively the month after. You could catch him in CA too.

Yup, his schedule says Oct 1-23

Coincides a little with Armin van Buuren's scheduled US tour (which lasts about a week and a half in early Oct)

Would be quite phat if they spun together! Let's hope it happens, and it happens in NY!

Originally posted by dw

Would be quite phat if they spun together! Let's hope it happens, and it happens in NY!

If that happens I'm going to smoke a whole lot. Why go back to amsterdam when amsterdam can come to me?

.... actually i'll probably smoke a lot anyway :P