Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LAURIE619... What Happened...

Originally posted by saynotodrama

OK...here's where it all began:

Originally posted by laurie619

Well, first of all I would like to say bumparella does someone have P.M.S….lol oh and just in case no one told you that For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back, and also it is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation, which give happiness. Is someone still Jealous? Aaanyway, just to let you know that my car has OnStar so I don’t need a Navigation System, but THANKs for caring. Second of all I heard Denny SPIN much BETTER before! Lastly to Jarmenio it’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it.

LATER GATORS

LAURIE

Originally posted by Bellini1204

Well although i wasnt down the shore this weekend nor have i ever been on this board before i have to say it was very interesting to learn the things i have learned. First off i know some of u inside and out and others , i cant wait to get to know however, i feel know ing the things i know i need to expose u all to the truth since u are all so against people who make up lies to hide behind or make them selves look better.. Last time i checked someones sabb was a tracker and none of the cars in there family have onstar.... perhaps that someone should get onstar to guide them back to the real world and their really life... someone who is so into temps should know that its not "danny" by now especailly since they claim to be so close to him and manny.

Just curious, but who is Bellini1204 and how does he/she know so much about this laurie girl?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya but Saynotodrama how do we all know that Bellinie really does know Laurie it could be anybody.

I can come on this board with a screen name and say I know somebody and say shit.

The real question is where the hell is Bellinie in all this mess.

Originally posted by tempkid

Ya but Saynotodrama how do we all know that Bellinie really does know Laurie it could be anybody.

I can come on this board with a screen name and say I know somebody and say shit.

You fuckin tell her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

BECAUSE THE GIRL BLATANTLY GOT CAUGHT FOR LYING AND DIDN'T EVEN DENY IT!!!

Enough with all the fighting.

Music supposed to make the people come togeather.

I'm buying shots for Saynotodrama,carbone,saleen,Kermzyand Laurie

There going to do them togeather and then we can hope Denny drops LaLa Land and the place will go nuts with people attempting backflips and cartwheels.

JBR you going to Tempts?

You should go bro I'M FUCKING READY

Enough with all the fighting.

Music supposed to make the people come togeather.

I'm buying shots for Saynotodrama,carbone,saleen,Kermzyand Laurie

There going to do them togeather and then we can hope Denny drops LaLa Land and the place will go nuts with people attempting backflips and cartwheels.

JBR you going to Tempts?

You should go bro I'M FUCKING READY

I'm just playin' bro. Yeah, I'll be there.

This is what I was talking about b4. Are you on the wagon (ie, 1 or 2 drinks) and acting like your little brother or are you TEMPKID, the cd throwing, car chasing, gang of 6 threatening, BLACKHAUS drinking, backflipping READY TO SCREAM LALALALALA LAND mad man motherfucker????????

DROP IT DENNY, OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

God damn....There is something fierce in the air!!!!!!!!

Laurie you are very nice stay sweet!

My tempboys are we ready for Sat. JBR promised he would be there this week. Carbone some control please. Xs anyone tonight. I'm leaving in 30 mins. Have a nice weekend EVERYONE!

Originally posted by laurie619

Oh and people a little bit of advice for you all "Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win!" Oh.... and I made that one up all by myself!

LAURIE

...not for nothing, but i have definitely heard that quote before!!! maybe u should copyrite that shit!!