Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LAURIE619... What Happened...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

Do whatever you must, feel whatever you must, and keep in mind that we all grow wiser and become more sensitive and are able to enjoy life more after we go through hard times!

SO thanks for the HELP EVERYONE its greatly appreciated.

LOVE,

Laurie

Live and learn...:) :) :)

For someone who has a screen name like “SAYNOTODRAMA” its seems like she's starting all this drama! I tend to feel that you are hypocrite, or am I wrong??? Oh and people a little bit of advice for you all "Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win!" Oh.... and I made that one up all by myself!

LAURIE

For someone who has a screen name like “SAYNOTODRAMA” its seems like she's starting all this drama! I tend to feel that you are hypocrite, or am I wrong??? Oh and people a little bit of advice for you all "Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win!" Oh.... and I made that one up all by myself!

LAURIE

Not really sweetie, I just hate lying little RATS and YOU started this by calling MY friend jealous of YOU AND A CAR THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE!!!! REMEMBER THAT?? What color is your TRACKER, (A.K.A., SAAB) anyway? :rolleyes:

PLEASE tell me it's that pretty FUSCHIA/MAGENTA Color that those things come in!! :zzz:

LAURIE

SHUT UP WITH THE QUOTES ALREADY!!!! Really? You made that one up all by yourself? Wow! You deserve an award!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Not really sweetie, I just hate lying little RATS and YOU started this by calling MY friend jealous of YOU AND A CAR THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE!!!! REMEMBER THAT?? What color is your TRACKER, (A.K.A., SAAB) anyway? :rolleyes:

PLEASE tell me it's that pretty FUSCHIA/MAGENTA Color that those things come in!! :zzz:

Please post your picture so that I know which girl to pour a drink on.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Yeah well... Just make sure you watch my back this weekend... Let me know if you see any Gumba's charging me with a drink in hand!

This Friday is FLYING for a change... Thank god for this board!

Don't worry kid I got your front & back! I'll dance on his head! Speaking of which, where's that hotstepper?

Man girls can get so mean.

Laurie is like one of the only people on this board that never ever has anything bad to say.

After all this still nothing bad to say.

Who cares if her daddy is buying her a new Saab or she made a mistake calling Denny Danny.

You guys made your point already.

Originally posted by tempkid

Laurie is like one of the only people on this board that never ever has anything bad to say.

Who cares if her daddy is buying her a new Saab or she made a mistake calling Denny Danny.

;)

Originally posted by tempkid

I agree she's a sweet little girl that's just having fun. She is a very nice person if you get to meet her. Except she thinks I tried to throw her down the steps. Just kiddin

OK...here's where it all began:

Well, first of all I would like to say bumparella does someone have P.M.S….lol oh and just in case no one told you that For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back, and also it is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation, which give happiness. Is someone still Jealous? Aaanyway, just to let you know that my car has OnStar so I don’t need a Navigation System, but THANKs for caring. Second of all I heard Denny SPIN much BETTER before! Lastly to Jarmenio it’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it.

LATER GATORS

LAURIE

Originally posted by Bellini1204

Well although i wasnt down the shore this weekend nor have i ever been on this board before i have to say it was very interesting to learn the things i have learned. First off i know some of u inside and out and others , i cant wait to get to know however, i feel know ing the things i know i need to expose u all to the truth since u are all so against people who make up lies to hide behind or make them selves look better.. Last time i checked someones sabb was a tracker and none of the cars in there family have onstar.... perhaps that someone should get onstar to guide them back to the real world and their really life... someone who is so into temps should know that its not "danny" by now especailly since they claim to be so close to him and manny.