Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question For The Guys!

ive had mixed reviews on this question

so i wanna know ur opinion

Would u rather date a girl that was ALWAYS primped, meaning even if she was goin to the super market she was in full on makeup and is like a pris,

or would u like to date a girl that is really chill, who can be ready in 20min and does not care to walk out of the house in sweats tee shirt hair in a poney tail and lip gloss?

what type of girl do u want?

Combo of the two, after all, who wants to compete with someone their dating. I know I would feel kinda obligated to be dressed up all the time if she was doing the same. I don't mind looking presentable, but not pimping it all day everyday.

As long as she has got style I don't care. But she definately should not be the girl that doesn't go onto the street without full on makeup. A little make up if she insists and makes her feel better about herself would be ok (She will have more carisma then as well).

But judging from your pictures you shouldn't have problems with either.

Guest gabo

I like the kind of girl that wears enough makeup, that I can engrave my name in her face... so everyone will know she's with me.:tongue:

honestly like for me im the type of girl that can be ready and presentable in less than an hour. My makeup does not consist of 5000 thing, shadow, masacra, blush,and lipstick or gloss and sometimes the eyeliner. But i can also jus put on a reg pair of jeans and kicks and tee shirt and walk outta my house without feeling like i have to impress people. But I think the same thing goes for some guys also, ive dated some guys that primp more than I do, like those dudes with the spikey hair........wow how long do most of u spend in front of the mirrior doing that. My friend George spends 45 min doin it....thats crazy

COMBO!

Looks great in sweats and a baseball hat and no makeup.

Looks even better dressed up and all primped (but no too much make up)

And looks even beter Naked :D

Nothing worse that a girl who takes an hour and a half to put on make up etc etc just to go to the damn supermarkert.

You can keep that high maintaince sh**

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ive had mixed reviews on this question

so i wanna know ur opinion

Would u rather date a girl that was ALWAYS primped, meaning even if she was goin to the super market she was in full on makeup and is like a pris,

or would u like to date a girl that is really chill, who can be ready in 20min and does not care to walk out of the house in sweats tee shirt hair in a poney tail and lip gloss?

what type of girl do u want?

My gf is a combo of both. She rocks.

Never complain about a girl getting reday to go "out" but they gota be able to toss a hat on just to goto the corner store.

Originally posted by myrlin

My gf is a combo of both. She rocks.

Never complain about a girl getting reday to go "out" but they gota be able to toss a hat on just to goto the corner store.

Tank-you sweetie!! :love:

p.s. he always mentions though, that I do take forever to get ready when we are going out! :tongue: (i'm working on it though!)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

... But i can also jus put on a reg pair of jeans and kicks and tee shirt and walk outta my house without feeling like i have to impress people...

sexxybabyd,

now don't let me see you chill'n in front of 'AMERICAN FLAG Deli' or walking down cherry st. wit out ya shit on... cause in the L.E.S. we keeps it GULLY!!! whoa!! whoa!! :biggun::gang:

I thing everyone you ask will say they want a combo of both...who wouldn't? there is not a man alive out there that doesn't love a hot lil' babe all made up [as long as she is done before you meet her]...the question should be "what do you prefer a sloppy beauty or a primped up pig?"...as long as she is fine cause I hate swine!! ;)