Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY MEETUP TONIGHT AT 2am by the.......

Originally posted by cmb1975

You were at FUBAR last week? Did I meet you?

yeah, i was there. horrible at keeping board names and real names straight.

i was hanging out with Dave for a bit, and with Stacychase and Shuga. 5'10", brown hair, brown eyes, dark cloths. drinking stoli-o's and soda.

ring a bell? AIM me if you want. or ICQ or email, or....like i said, like meeting people (even for the 2nd time)

Originally posted by gabo

I think I met him, I think. I was talking to him and some other guy then your phone rang... was that you?

my phone always rings!

yeah, talking about some retail stuff and how he was gonna work door at a party that night for his cellular phone boss. or is that you? hahah! i'm so bad at remembering shit...

will i see u 2nite?

Originally posted by barvybe

yeah, i was there. horrible at keeping board names and real names straight.

i was hanging out with Dave for a bit, and with Stacychase and Shuga. 5'10", brown hair, brown eyes, dark cloths. drinking stoli-o's and soda.

ring a bell? AIM me if you want. or ICQ or email, or....like i said, like meeting people (even for the 2nd time)

You arent the guy who came to Jade Terrace? The Wayne Gretzky finatic? Who was working the door at Twirl that night?

Originally posted by cmb1975

You arent the guy who came to Jade Terrace? The Wayne Gretzky finatic? Who was working the door at Twirl that night?

lol! no, that was the other guy. we do have the same first name though....

i went off to the Mark Farina roxy event, then some afterhours....

i'm not nearly as "intense" as the gretsky fan. jk

Guest gabo

my phone always rings!

yeah, talking about some retail stuff and how he was gonna work door at a party that night for his cellular phone boss. or is that you? hahah! i'm so bad at remembering shit...

will i see u 2nite?

I was the one in the clothing bussiness, the other guy was working the door at twirl, he was the one who met up with us at jade terrace later.

I was the one in the clothing bussiness, the other guy was working the door at twirl, he was the one who met up with us at jade terrace later.

yeah yeah yeah! what's up man?

u coming 2nite? see you at 2am at the dj booth if so :)

ahhh, the work beers just arrived on my last day before a weeks vaca. they even made me work for a whole half hour today. love this job...

Originally posted by snoozi8

Okay....looking like I'm heading in a loner.......who doesn't mind meeting me and what will you look like? :tongue: that is...someone who can dance please :)

Kristy

Oh..that comment just might get ME to come out! Cause I can shake my pooper when I have to!!;)

Guest gabo

yeah yeah yeah! what's up man?

u coming 2nite? see you at 2am at the dj booth if so :)

ahhh, the work beers just arrived on my last day before a weeks vaca. they even made me work for a whole half hour today. love this job...

I cant go out tonight... Iam sick like a dog, I can hardly swallow my saliva. aarrrggghh

maybe next time, it was good seeing you at the meetup by the way

pete

I cant go out tonight... Iam sick like a dog, I can hardly swallow my saliva. aarrrggghh

maybe next time, it was good seeing you at the meetup by the way

pete

uh oh!!! now my name is out there. fuck! feel better man...

Guest gabo

gabo that is an ass with a face on it hehe I had to look twice... you guys crack me up and I don't even know you

yup its an ass with a nose. Iam pretty sure its homer simpson.

you guys have fun tonight. Ill be in bed weezing and in pain woe is me:blank:

Guest gabo

awwwwww you feel better and have some sweet dreams....:( the club isn't going anywhere :zzz:;)

oh a smart ass eh:tongue:

I had a really good time. Left early though ~3:30 or so. The place was practically empty. Which is all good cause I'd rather have it that way than having it packed in like sardines. Bond was pretty good. Almost the same set from his Boston set....alot of uplifting trance tunes. He rocked Boston. I guess the vibe was not as good as it could be but what can you expect when there's so little people. Overall, I am glad I went to the Roxy over DJ Scott Project @ LL because I wouldnt have had the space to really move @ LL (if it was as crowded as a gatecrasher night). I also ran into some old friends there and then it was all good. What else can you ask for? Lots of dancing space (god knows i need that), great music and hanging with old friends : ) Not a crazy night but a great night.

I totally agree.......all the people there were great , good music, room to dance and a casual aire about it.....security was laid back because it wasn't packed ...it wasn't like roxy saturdays but it was very cool.....I met some wonderful people!