Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paging: Silente

bouncyboy

I think I heard a little something about after hours, but if I were in their shoes I would not have made it to after hours. I mean how can you party until 7-8 am after working all day.

I know Kim is supposed to be at work by 2pm, so let's see if she comes on line, and if she is alive when that happens.

I personally would never let a thursday night spoil my weekend. I can wait for Friday and Saturday.

Do you still have my number?

I should, yeah. I think it's still on my computer at home.

I might have to meet you guys in the city somewhere. The prospect of driving (my mother's car) down to yours, into the city, and back to mine isn't exactly tempting. :) Where exactly is Zentra?

Ok yeah, I know where that is. <laughs> I went to an ill-fated party at North Beach one time. I'll probably need directions again, but I know about where it is.

So, here's a question - if they don't card at the door, do they card at the bar? :idea:

Originally posted by silente

So, here's a question - if they don't card at the door, do they card at the bar? :idea:

Um, they don't card anywhere most of the time. Like I said though, walk up with my buddy Mike, he will walk you right in no questions asked. For some reason Zentra has become extremely easy to get into all of a sudden.

They are supposed to card at the door, but they have been slacking...

Originally posted by silente

<grins> Right on. <laughs> I've got like, $5 right now, so walking right in is a-ok with me.

Give me the rest of the day to cogitate on it, but I'll probably be there. :)

Zentra is always free to get in.

As for the getting carded, make sure you meet up with us before hand.. Walking in alone there is no guarantee that they won't card you, walking in with us you will not get carded.

So you live right by where I work. I90 and Cumberland. Near Des Plaines?? You can always grab the EL down to David's place, or we can see if one of us can pick you up on the way. It will be a little out of the way, but worth it to see just how hard core you are.... LOL call me later and we'll see what's up.

<laughs> Yeah, it's like, 10 minutes from where you work. IN Des Plaines, actually. Catching the L to David's would work, assuming he's going... (<laughs> Daaaavid....wake uuuupp...). I'll just call you at like, 7 or so when I get home from work. Um...if you haven't heard from me by 8, check your email - it means I lost your number. :)