Which One Would Ya Pick?!?

?!?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. ?!?

• Audi A4
    • BMW 330i
    • Lexus iS300
    • Mercedes C320

the A4 is great but before I bought my 2.8liter V6, I test drove the 1.8turbo and the 2.8 is noticeably faster, the leather is very soft and nice. So get the 2.8 quattro(allwheel drive) with leather and premium bose radio. The sytem is soo good I have raves in my car, last friday we even dropped the ball from the ceiling...

you haven't given us enough info to really help you answer that, but i'll break it down for you a little-

not the lexus, though i really nice looking car, its value will not hold up down the road the same way the European cars will, does not drive as well and not designed for longevity.

not the Mercedes, only comes in an automatic and already being underpowered doesn't help. these are small fun cars, a stick shift makes the car more fun to drive and considerably quicker and easier to control.

the real battle comes down to the BMW and the Audi. both great cars. here are some factors that should help you decide.

if you ski/snowboard or spend a lot of time on slippery road surfaces the Audi with its Quattro undoubtedly the way to go. this car handles unbelieveably well in all road conditions. the 330 comes in an XI version that is all wheel drive, but is considerably more expensive. in the 330i version it is a rear wheel drive car that despite all their claims drives like shit in snow and decently on wet roads.

the 330 has a lot more power than both the 1.8T and the 2.8, more horsepower and a wider power band, greater torque as well (a good way to think of torque is the ability of the car to accelerate easily when heavily loaded).

the 330 is a nice comfortable ride, less sporty feel than the A4, it is more sophisticated, nicely thought out interior, lots of options.

if your looking to trick out your car, rims, exhaust, turbo, and simply make your car go really fast and handle well, the A4 1.8T, is the way to go, the engine is designed to be tweaked (gotta love those Euros).

both the Audi and BMW look and handle much better with 18" rims. an nice set will set you back 2-3k with tires

if you want to buy a pimp ride, plush interior, very fast, handles great as was said earlier, the Audi S4 is the only way to go. it'll take you for about 40-45k.

hope that helps.

they also run about 40-45k. only problem is that they are either not yet available in the US or probably so backordered its ridiculous (M3's are the last of all 3 series cars to be released after a redesign, because of testing and added R&D). for the 1st time ever they are bringing a European spec'd M3 to the US. it is nothing less than amazing. from 240hp to 300+, new chassis, stiffer suspension, everything is just better than the M3 your used to seeing.

they may now be more than the 40-45k they were priced at on the old body style because of improvements.

My dad had the Audi S4, it was prety hot, it outperforms the M3 cuz of the all wheel drive, not neccicarily in acceleration because its twin turbo engine is not quite as powerfull, but hell in less than perfect roads that M3 is all over the place. Anyways he traded it in after a year cuz he thought it was too small, and got the Audi A6 with the V-8.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Bam Hottest Ride out. Peep This.

dg, that is a dope ride. a friend of mine did the same to his, only difference is slvr, w/ 18.5 Hamann's 5 spokes, great fucking car and so fun to drive. its amazing how light an Audi feels combared to a BMW.

i've got a truck now, need the room, bikes & shit, but as soon as i can afford it, it'll be both sports car and truck for sure.

I needed the trunk room as well I do a lot of Snowboarding, So come winter I have to stuff all my gear and boards into it. Thank G*d it has that Ski pouch or it wouldnt fit shit. Plus the Quattro is a mad plus as well... Another Great Car is my Acura Legend. I love the car I just cant drive it enough. The Room, The Ride, The Power. Love both cars to death. When I can Afford S4 I'm gonna do that or CLK55 AMG...

Unfortunately you all are missing one really hot car here in the US... the S3! Is the tuned up version of the A3 (not sold in the US). It is a hatchback but it is mad cool with a handling that would would make your head sick (much better than that of the S4. After all it is a much smaller car.)

A car mag did a comparison between the S3 and a Corvette. And although the Corvette out-hustles the S3 on a straight road, once they got to the curve roads at the Alps the Corvette couldn't keep pace. Gotta love that car.

But personally I would also prefer an M3 over an S4 (price tags not taken into consideration). So, that's my 5 cents.