Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i was thinking (believe it or not)...

jprutig

FU i don't feel like reading the jibber jabber

3. Hamas(yes i know this is not *a* person you wackjobs, but anyone apart of it in general) be fascinating to meet a people that dedicated to what, in their minds, is a justified cause, be they right or wrong<=== no personal accountability in this statement b/c the last phrase is open :tongue:

2. ted kaczinkski/bill gates - so i could talk business w/ old billy boy, but more importantly, see if the comparison between the two is legit or absurd

1. Roger Waters - amongst the greatest musical innovators and genius, as well as my favorite musician of all time

pfloyd - did you happen to catch roger waters when he toured, i think it was two summers ago?

he had that whole surround sound system going. i heard by some that it was excellent, though the setlist hardly changed night to night.

yup.. saw him at jones beach.. magical

the amphitheatre is a great venue.. and his set was fantastic.. got to chit chat w/ some people who saw floyd back in the 70's.. just overall was amazing..

and if the set list didnt' play much, its probably b/c of the duration.. longest concert i ever went to..

4 1/2 hours