Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Tonight......

Havent heard much of Kimball Collins (im not from US) but he seems to have got a very good reputation. Thinking of heading to see him this w/e inseaed of Oakenfold. Is this gonna be a good party, will it be busy etc etc whats the general consensus on this guy?

If you like trance go see Kimball Collins. I used to see him all the time in Florida, he is amaazing. He spins everything from vocal and melodic to hard trance. And from what I hear, Sean Cusick is awesome too. We are doing a CP meetup at 2am near in front of the 4th floor entrance. If you need a guestlist just email me your first name last initial, and the number of people in your party. Talk to you soon

launchpromo@hotmail.com

Factory was siiiiiiiiiiiick!!! Im so happy I passed on Limelight, Kimball Collins tore it up. Im definatley there this Friday for Johnny Vicious. Thanks for putting me on your guestlist Launch. Are we doing a meetup again? It was fun meeting everyone. Peace

I have to say Thank You to LAUNCH for getting me on the guestlist for Friday at SF. I had an incredible time in more ways than one. Sorry I didn't get in on the meetup, but I was the chick with the beaded butterfly top on. :) Maybe next time.

Originally posted by gwyllion

I have to say Thank You to LAUNCH for getting me on the guestlist for Friday at SF. I had an incredible time in more ways than one. Sorry I didn't get in on the meetup, but I was the chick with the beaded butterfly top on. :) Maybe next time.

Not a problem, im glad you had a great time! You should come down this friday for Johnny Vicious, we are doing another meetup. You have my email address, drop me a line whenever. Talk to ya!

sf was madd fun!!! heheh~!! altho it wasn't dat packed...kimball collins f*#$ed me up pretty well!!! :D sf isn't as bad as all da ppl say...~~!! cept for dat threesum shiet they were doin on stage..wut was da deal w/dat??? launch..sorrie i didn't use ur name for the guestlist.....!! :eek: i used the clubplanet's bs one..and it didn't even work...but da guy let us get our five dollars off~~~!!! nice guy~~:D newho.....i had a good weekend....!!! :D

Collins was off the fucking hook. I wish I had known about the meetup so I could finally meet some CP headz. Well unfortunately it looks like Im gonna have to wait on that cause I leave for school on wed. However I do plan on coming back for Boo, so whoevers down to meet up just pm my ass.