Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF is wrong with New Jersey?

lynxssp

Oh yeah and here is another picture, just in case your too stupid. So all of the 120lbs that I am will still kick your fucking ass dickhead. Oh yeah, you guys never answered my question as to why you and your faggot friend talk like you have each others dicks in your mouths. So why do you??

Originally posted by lynxssp

You fuckin' piece of shit, you can't get enough truth about youself, you keep coming for more...

Crawl back to your place you product of the diarhea

Nicely said!

He doesn't even reply anymore because we are just proving him wrong on everything that he says....

Originally posted by k-hole6969

YO PRPLHZ....YOU COULD OF WARNED ME ABOUT THOSE PICS BEFORE I OPENED THEM UP....YEAH RIGHT....YOUR A PRIZED PIECE...IN ORDER TO HOOK UP WITH YOU YOU NEED A BOTTLE OF JACK AND THREE BLUNTS AND A BROWN BAG SO YOU DON'T GO BLIND......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Niced try faggot! The only reason you might need something like that is to forget the fact that you are such a faggot. That's why you where hitting on my last weekend...:rolleyes:

Hey bitches-

Just cause you dont live in Jersey doesn't mean you gotta hate...I mean its not our fault your stuck in backwards Boston!!!

...oh yeah, and by the way, I'm sorry if youv'e never been fortuanate to attend tempts...your loss!!!!