Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF is wrong with New Jersey?

lynxssp

No, seriously, they come around to bash our city, clubs,even baseball team. Wake up, NJ - you are not NY - Yankees is not your team. NJ doesn't have a baseball team. You live in NJ 'cause you can't afford to live in the NY - so deal with being Jerzeys, not Newyorkers. Being geografically close to NY does not make you NY. NY clubs are the best, your ones are pathetic. Hanka Bunka?!Tempts?! - give me a fucking brake!!! A bunch of K-holes put in 69 position. So STFU, sniff some more K, and continue to be who you are - a doctor's mistake, a victim of unsuccesfully performed abortion.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

You think typing with caps on scaring people? Damn you fucked up! You need to get a brain, than think it over and try to get a life. BTW, what's Midol - your new drug of choise?

PS Oh and about your remarks of people being gay - look the fact that you sucked dicks of all the male population of Boston doesn't make them gay. STFU and go to sleep you lean mean cocksucking mashine

Originally posted by lynxssp

No, seriously, they come around to bash our city, clubs,even baseball team. Wake up, NJ - you are not NY - Yankees is not your team. NJ doesn't have a baseball team. You live in NJ 'cause you can't afford to live in the NY - so deal with being Jerzeys, not Newyorkers. Being geografically close to NY does not make you NY. NY clubs are the best, your ones are pathetic. Hanka Bunka?!Tempts?! - give me a fucking brake!!! A bunch of K-holes put in 69 position. So STFU, sniff some more K, and continue to be who you are - a doctor's mistake, a victim of unsuccesfully performed abortion.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

1) overcrowded

2) pollution

3) insurance

4) we're not Boston.....Oh wait, that's a good thing

HEY CUNT WHAT THE FUCK R U TALKING ABOUT SUCKING DICK....I WOULD LIKE TO KICK YOU IN THE GRILL FOR THAT REMARK....YOUR JUST MISERABLE THAT U DONT LIKE BOSTON AND

DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT AND THAT I AM A GOD TO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS....ADMIT IT...I AM THE BEST THERE IS....KEEP BUMPING... :finger: :finger: :finger:

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

I could not agree with you more. Please do not respond to Asshole6969. This kid has no concept of anything and posts the same shit over and over about calling someone a cunt or a fag. Seems like the only two words in his limited vocabulary that he knows. He knows that NJ clubs suck and that the city is where he goes to enjoy himself. He should just shoot himself dead and make the world filled with one less asshole in it -

Originally posted by k-hole6969

HEY SNAPPY HERE IS TWO MORE WORDS FOR YOU FUCK YOU....OR WHAT ABOUT I WILL BREAK INTO THREE PIECES AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR MOMS CUNT....HOW DOES THAT FEEL YOU PRICK?:mad: :mad: :mad:

You really sound as dumb as you look. I would continue to go back and forth all day if you came up with some new comments, but you are so freaking boring. I'll let someone else have the privilege of making fun of you.:laugh::mad: :mad: :laugh: :laugh:

HEY DICK EVEYTHING U SAID TO ME DIDN'T AFFECT ME AT ALL....U NEVER MADE FUN OF ME B/C YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.....HAVE FUN AT AVALON ASSPACKER.....I'M OUT...:eek:

Sorry, but I don't club in Boston. I'll be in the city

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

You stupid bitch New Jersey is one of the richest states, especially Morris County the one I live in. Look it up I'm not bullshittin you. Do you have an extra jar of K for me.

I would just like to know where the moderators are and why they haven't gotten rid of this dickless dweeb yet.

Louisville Slugger - $25

Visit to the emergency room for a bashed in skull - $1,500

Seeing Khole6969 getting his fucking head bashed in - priceless

Have a nice weekend living in your thing you call a life..

:laugh:

Originally posted by joeycarbone

You stupid bitch New Jersey is one of the richest states, especially Morris County the one I live in. Look it up I'm not bullshittin you. Do you have an extra jar of K for me.

You tellin' me it's more expensive than Manhattan? Pull you dick out of your mouth and say something real.

You tellin' me it's more expensive than Manhattan? Pull you dick out of your mouth and say something real.

You moron Manhattin is one little part of NYC and Jersey has a huge amount of rich neighborhoods. Please don't pull your information out of your ass because obviously you don't know what you are talking about.

HEY PRPLHZ.....YOUR COMMENTS ARE MORONIC SO SHUT YOUR CUNT ASS UP NOW......YOU KNOW NOTHING.....ARE U GOING TO HIT MY WITH THAT BAT....I WILL SHOVE THAT FUCKING THING UP YOUR ASS YOU DIRTY CUNTRAG.......:mad::mad:

Calling me a cunt rag, oh gee good come back, you might want to think of something better to say. Too bad this cunt rag is better then anything cunt you'll ever get in your life, :laugh: .

I do know one thing chump, and it's that you are looking more like the moron then anybody else here in this board. So go on writing your little mindless comments, retard.

Actually, I wouldn't even need to use that bat, because from what I have seen from your posts it seems to me as though you are the biggest pussy and a little girl like me would have no problem what so ever kicking your fucking ass. But hey you might like that foot in your ass!

FROM WHAT I READ I THINK YOU ARE A 300 LB FAT PIECE OF SHIT WHO PROBABLY EATS BETWEEN POSTS....I AM SCARED OF YOU.....THAT YOU MIGHT EAT MY ARM OFF....LATER PORKER.....I DON'T WANT YOUR FOOT IN MY ASS BUUT WHAT ABOUT MY DICK UP YOUR ASS.....CUNTRAG:bigfinger :bigfinger

Hey too bad you are wrong AGAIN about me being a fat piece of shit. Weren't you that faggot that was hitting on me last weekend at the club, that I spit on??? So just so you could get it right I attached a picture of myself taken at the last NYC Clubplanet meet up, in July....