Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are your favorite local places to go?

mine would have to be bourbon st in hillsdale (its my family's place and i love it) or um i would have to say as sad as it is.... company b's in ramsey. ok well its not exactly a favorite place but its so close to home and cheap. so we always end up going there. yea i know im a big dork...

so what local places does everyone go when their not up for a city night?

:laugh: Yo GHboy....Temps doesn't close after Labor Day!!!....we just have less of you little boys parading around.

For the rest of you that know they are open....we still have to take care of our favorite bartenders....with that I would like to give major shout outs to CEOTTER!

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

O'Donnelly's Pub is real nice. I like the wood finish around the whole bar.

The owner (Jim) is cool as hell too. I've seen him a few times at Newark Bear's games. Bought him a few round the times I've seen him. Really nice guy. Went there Saturday night and he gave us a few rounds on the house. Graham's is good too. It's a total shit-hole, but it's cheap as shit and on fridays the owner (Billy) practically gives the bar away.

:monkey: