Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys!!! i got pics! (finally)

djmoonshine

made a post about posting a pic.. forgot to attach pic and make a reply saying im a dumb ass, i forgot to attach the pic, here it is.. then i see that the file is too large to attach!!! sooooo... until i find a way to make my pic smaller, there is no pic and that is sadness!!!

:(

Originally posted by djmoonshine

made a post about posting a pic.. forgot to attach pic and make a reply saying im a dumb ass, i forgot to attach the pic, here it is.. then i see that the file is too large to attach!!! sooooo... until i find a way to make my pic smaller, there is no pic and that is sadness!!!

:(

Hey - I still love ya babe!:heart:

I've seen this hot mamma in person before - good gawd!!!:jawdrop:

Nuff said!

Go to into your accessories and go to paint and take the mouse click on that rectangular looking thing then take the mouse and click on the prtion of the photograph you wish to keep and then click copy. then go to new file. then cick paste then save and the photo will now be smaller...

Good Luck...

Originally posted by rachel1997

Moonshine.... do you have Adobe Photoshop? YOu can always make the pic smaller and then upload it again.

BTW, nice seeing you the other Friday... :) You and Kat adorable as usual! Whatever did you end up doing afterwards?

No love for the ragga

:( j/k

Where have you been cutie?? Give a ragga a holla soon!

Peace

Been looking for a job, and this means I don't get to go online that much anymore.....

Oh, you never, ah, touched...... lol

Oh yeah, I forgot. Remember, if you need any help or leads, let me know.

I never touched?!? lol - I will next time...if you let me ;)

Moonshine.... do you have Adobe Photoshop? YOu can always make the pic smaller and then upload it again.

BTW, nice seeing you the other Friday... :) You and Kat adorable as usual! Whatever did you end up doing afterwards?

rach sweetie.. i havent seen you around these parts in quite a while... i miss you! i saw the pics from the underware party on sicktracks... lookin very good. ;)

ummm... i dont have adobe photoshop... can i download it for free or is it a program i have to buy software for???

lol... kat eneded up going to limelight and i ended up going home... i was having a bad night that friday.... LOONNGG STORY! did you go to jade terrece?

Nope, went home after the meetup :) No $$$$ to go out!

Adobe isn't free....

See if you have this program on your computer:

Go to:

Start

Programs

Accessories

and then see if you see "PAINT"

Adobe Photoshop will do this much better, cuz it won't take out from the picture, but Paint will.

Once PAINT is open, go to File, open, and find the picture where you saved it to.

Then go to:

then choose:

Attributes

A box will pop up, you can change the width and height. If you choose too much and it cuts alot of the picture out, you can always "undo" by EDIT and then choose undo.

Hope this helps!