Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy LimeLight meet up!!!

just got back... went with djmikee, donvito and seamus.... met sooo many of yas... can't remember all of you so i won't say anyone. but you know who you are... reply and let us know what ya thought.... after the goth shit, it was amazing... as soon as the house came on i started rolling... perfect timing, great night... seamus should have some pics up soon of the meet up and stuff

till next time

millertime

Yeah that was awesome, I was headed to the platforms at 2 and there was the HUGE clump of clubplanet people! It was soooooo great meeting u all, we should definitely do that again (when I come back from school for some really great DJ perhaps?). I'm so glad everyone showed up, and any time anyone wants to meet up and go clubbing together drop me a PM! You guys are allllllll great and I'd love to hang out again! :D

holy shit, what an amazing fucking nite. i was so goddamn drunk. i puked twice in the club...i just had way too much to drink, but i still had a blast. i met u millertime, and i met djmikee, msoprano, vixenfoxxy, and a hell of alot of other people, but i just cant remember right now. oh, i also met trancend, that was probably the highlight of the meetup. it was mad cool that he was able to get in, and ive always wanted to meet him, cuz he's always postin funny shit on here.

Sure was a night to remember.

It was weird coming in at 11:30 pm to find goth in EVERY ROOM!

I was getting ready to head on over somewhere else, but then shortly after 1 am, the beats started kicking in, and the rest of the night was great. Interesting that the main floor was kinda empty until the last live goth performance, but then once the beats came on, the floor got packed right away and stayed that way for a while. After the first DJ (what's the name?) delivered lotsa hard house beats, Scot Project came in shortly after the meetup started, and kicked ass til 4 am.

Cool meeting linabina, westchesterboy, az-tec (what happened to those new lasers you mentioned a while back?), some non-board (but hopefully that will change) people, and some others whose names I didn't quite catch. Seemed that more CP people came out than it seemed in the club - sorry to most that we didn't get to meet up.

Did anyone see the girl booing the DJ who was on after Scot Project? What was that all about?