Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Review!!!

doubtness

Yes, here we go again.

(still rolling and won't be able to fall asleep for a while)

I finally got to meet BigArt, rdancer, trancerx, and a few others.

Guys, i enjoy meeting up last nite, and I had a blast. :D

I would like to say, that the crowd was great, and the music was on point last nite, by Draper.

Play'd some new shyt and some classicals.

Love how he puts "The Final Chapter, O Fortuna" remix, within the opening act.

BigArt....You were awesome with the raven lights.

trancerx....( i dink that's you) Get more practice on those Glowsticks. ;) But the photon display was great.

rdancer..... how much sweat did u work on that girl last nite? ROFLMAO :finger:

It was a pleasure meeting you guys, and i thought it was going to be some wack ass meetup, but u guys proved me wrong. As for the people that didn't show up. Shame on you! How could you sleep @ nite, knowing that there are people waiting on you? :bigfinger

BigPop, you were quiet throughout the whole nite, maybe you should break that rule of yours, and join in with the rest of us.

Guys, until next friday!

p.s. Where's Gatto?!?

sorry i didn't get to the meet up last night. I was fighting with my girlfriend in there and then when I looked at the time it was 2:15am. And I figured it was too late for the meet up. I hope everyone had fun. The music seemed off the hook. THEY PLAYED TETRIS REMIX!!!!!! Yo I was like "whaaaaaa".. they haven't played it in such a long time. I know it's cheese... but it was great hearing it after not hearing it for a while. Too bad my night got ruined.

Karch

Exit was off the hook last night...

DJ Mike Bugout and Paulie ... Whoa! You tore the fuck out of the white room it was amazing. It was cool chillin in the Booth while You, Capello and Paulie were spinning mad hot...

Doubtness Shaddup my glowsticks were on point last night everyone who saw me was creamen their shorts when i pulled out some of my crowd pleasers... Your just not used to my stylez. This friday wear shoes you fuckin idiot! :bigfinger: It was mad cool chillin with u last night bro thanks for coming through last minute!

Bigpop hope to see u next weekend

All in all it was a sick night except for the Drama at the Whiteroom door... i had to call on all of my contacts to get me and my group in there the guy working the door was whacked i wanted to deck him.

Hope to see you all next weekend for the Wonka 2 Party.... Save the midgets... they scare me! :eek:

I would have to say it was a sick night. Doubtness, Bigpop pleasure meeting you thanks for all the tips. As my bro said earlier wear shoes next time to get into that WhiteRoom or you can just say fuck it cause you were in styling comfort. Doubt yeah I was sweating that chick real bad but under the circumstances :). DjMikeBugout and Paulie you guys really gave the room life, I had a blast watching you two work the room from the Booth and then when those models came up :). Thanks for the Promos and I would like to see you at the next gig. Cool meeting Domenick Capello. I liked the remixes and hot tracks he dropped while he was there. Gave me a little look when I asked him his age :). Sorry if I Missed anyone, hopefully we can all meetup Next Friday.

AHH SORRY PPL I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE MEET UP UNTIL IT WAS 2 LATE ALSO THE WHITE ROOM HAD A PRIVATE PARTY SO THEY WERE BEING ASSHOLES THEY EVEN RAIDED THE ROOM AROUND 1 4 COPS CAME IN IM LIKE IM OUT LOL

BUT YO SORRY BIGPOP DIDN'T GET YOUR MESSAGES

LISTEN THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF EXIT THEN START RENOVATIONS SO IM GONNA TRY TO GET A MEET UP IN THE WHITE ROOM AT 3 THIS WAY I KNOW EVERYONE INSIDE ALREADY SO ALL U HAVE TO SAY IS CLUB PLANET TO GET IN ITS NOT OFFICAL YET BUT LET ME PULL SOME STRINGS AND ILL GET BACK TO EVERYONE..