Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXit Meetup 8/24/01 wa wa wa womp womp

avalondon3

ok ok, I know u guys hate these types of posts but this is a special meetup. Why U ask? cause I will be there,lol. Seriuosly, I think this is the last week that exit will be open before renovations. So, cause of this, Exit should be off the meter in sickness.....

I know alot of u guys want to go, so lets all pick a spot and time to meetup. Also, if ur down to meetup, just reply to this thread and let us know that ue down to go.......

lets make this meetup a memoriable one! Just reply and let me know what u guys think.........

btw, i know this is kind of early, but I didnt go out this weekend, so I wanted to plan something so I have something to look foward to....

:)

hope to see u all there......:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH THE BALL IS ALREADY ROLLIN AVOLON BUT I REALLY WANT TO HAVE LIKE A PRIVATE PARTY FOR CP IN THE WHITE ROOM BUT LETS MAKE IT 3 INSTEAD OF 2 SO WE KNOW EVERYONE IS IN THE CLUB ALREADY THIS SIN'T OFFICAL YET I HAVE TO TALK SOME PPL BUT THERE DEF WILL BE A MEET UP IF NOT IN THE WHITE ROOM I GUESS MAYBE BY DRAPERS BOOTH EVERYONE CAN MEET BY THE CAGE..ITS ONLY SAT ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW SOON.

Originally posted by finesse112

AHH THE BALL IS ALREADY ROLLIN AVOLON BUT I REALLY WANT TO HAVE LIKE A PRIVATE PARTY FOR CP IN THE WHITE ROOM BUT LETS MAKE IT 3 INSTEAD OF 2 SO WE KNOW EVERYONE IS IN THE CLUB ALREADY THIS SIN'T OFFICAL YET I HAVE TO TALK SOME PPL BUT THERE DEF WILL BE A MEET UP IF NOT IN THE WHITE ROOM I GUESS MAYBE BY DRAPERS BOOTH EVERYONE CAN MEET BY THE CAGE..ITS ONLY SAT ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW SOON.

oh wow, private party for cp members? that sounds good, let me know if that falls through.........

white room wa wa wa womp womp:D

YO ITS OFFICAL MEET UP IN THE WHITE ROOM AT 2AM I TALKED TO MY FRIEND WHO RUNS IT JUST MAKE SURE YOUR DRESS NICE AND TRY TO BRING A GIRL OR 2 WIT YA LOL.JUST SAY CLUB PLANET AND THAT SHOULD DO IT JUST IN CASE ILL BE BY THE DOOR AT THAT TIME TO MAKE SURE THERE R NO PROBLEMS

AHH THE LAST EXIT MEET UP UNTIL....FRI:bounce: :bounce::letsgo:

True I would like to see vicious again but I used to see him when he was the resident at tunnel and I'm sure I'll see him again soon. I'll be at Exit on Fri. no doubt. I love the oompas too (are they gonna be there??). Also keep the post here and not on the ny board...way too many exit haters there