EXit Meetup 8/24/01 wa wa wa womp womp

avalondon3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pangelid

mother b*$%....go to both coorvi...gahahaha

not Coorvi... it Coorva! Malaka Pousti!!! maybe we will go to both why dont you meet up with us at Exit around 4ish the party doesnt get started till then! im down for both to bad my wallet looks worse then one of those little kids on a Sally Struthers commercial with a fly on their eyeball iceskating and shit... "BLINK MOTHERFUCKER BLINK!!!"

REALZ U FUKING UP MY MEET UP LOL.ALRIGHT THERE TRY TO SELL TICKETS FOR THE WHITE ROOM FOR THIS PARTY WHICH STARTS AT 2:30 AND WE HAVE NONE OTHER THEN MR.PARANOID HIMSELF DOM CAPELLO DJING LOL JUST J/K BRO.TO GET TICKETS CONTACTMIKD716 (MR.WONKA)LOL

ANYWAY I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT THIS LAST EXIT MEET UP UNTIL IT REOPENS WHO KNOWS WHEN THAT WILL BE.BUT LISTEN IF YOUR GOIN 2 BOTH SF AND EXIT WE WILL HAVE A SEPERATE MEET UP FOR U SPECIAL CRACKHEADS WHO R NOW BROKE LOL. SO YO EVERYONE MEET UP BY DRAPERS CAGE AT 4AM THAT SHOULD GIVE U ENOUGHT TIME TO GET THERE SO I GUESS ILL CYA THERE PEACCCCCCCEEEE....LETS GO:letsgo:

YO REALZ EMAIL ME ABOUT THE WORLD WHAT DEAL IS THERE FOR FRIDAYS

Originally posted by finesse112

REALZ U FUKING UP MY MEET UP LOL.ALRIGHT THERE TRY TO SELL TICKETS FOR THE WHITE ROOM FOR THIS PARTY WHICH STARTS AT 2:30 AND WE HAVE NONE OTHER THEN MR.PARANOID HIMSELF DOM CAPELLO DJING LOL JUST J/K BRO.TO GET TICKETS CONTACTMIKD716 (MR.WONKA)LOL

ANYWAY I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT THIS LAST EXIT MEET UP UNTIL IT REOPENS WHO KNOWS WHEN THAT WILL BE.BUT LISTEN IF YOUR GOIN 2 BOTH SF AND EXIT WE WILL HAVE A SEPERATE MEET UP FOR U SPECIAL CRACKHEADS WHO R NOW BROKE LOL. SO YO EVERYONE MEET UP BY DRAPERS CAGE AT 4AM THAT SHOULD GIVE U ENOUGHT TIME TO GET THERE SO I GUESS ILL CYA THERE PEACCCCCCCEEEE....LETS GO:letsgo:

YO REALZ EMAIL ME ABOUT THE WORLD WHAT DEAL IS THERE FOR FRIDAYS

Thats cool thanks for making a meetup for crazy clubbers, im still debating on weather im going to both or just exit

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by avalondon3

ok ok, I know u guys hate these types of posts but this is a special meetup. Why U ask? cause I will be there,lol. Seriuosly, I think this is the last week that exit will be open before renovations. So, cause of this, Exit should be off the meter in sickness.....

I know alot of u guys want to go, so lets all pick a spot and time to meetup. Also, if ur down to meetup, just reply to this thread and let us know that ue down to go.......

lets make this meetup a memoriable one! Just reply and let me know what u guys think.........

btw, i know this is kind of early, but I didnt go out this weekend, so I wanted to plan something so I have something to look foward to....

:)

the epitome of a tool!

hope to see u all there......:D

:D :D