Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG I twitched!!!!!!

romy20

Ok, if I remember rite, someone posted something about twitching the day after doin e, (I think it was Trancend??)

well omg i just twitched a few times, and for some reason i thought of that post so yeah i guess i twitch too lol

Originally posted by imazzo

I would like to place this post in regards to my husband. He was arrested at a friend’s apt and charged with possession, intent to distribute and the smuggling of ecstacy which he now faces 20 years.

I know, my husband knows and even the friend very well admitted that my husband had nothing to do with the over 900,000 pills of ecstacy found in his friends apt. One problem, his so-called friend won’t admit that to the authorities.

I’m placing this post in an attempt to raise money to help pay for my husbands defense, Our bank accounts have already been frozen and whatever funds we’ve had liquid have been exhausted. I’m using my maiden name for this purpose so I can spare further insult to my husband. I’m staying over my sister’s along with my son. If anyone can help, I’ll appreciate whatever you can send. Please try not to send personal checks for I have no place to cash them. My family has been sending me U.S.P.S money orders. Please send whatever you can to Ioney Mazzo 95-60 Queens Blvd. Ste 610 Rego Park, NY 11374. I thank you in advance.

Ummmmmmm, what does this have to do with my twitching????

:shaky: :shaky:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

Ummmmmmm, what does this have to do with my twitching????

:shaky: :shaky:

I was just going to write that , u beat me to it!

Originally posted by imazzo

My family has been sending me U.S.P.S money orders. Please send whatever you can to Ioney Mazzo 95-60 Queens Blvd. Ste 610 Rego Park, NY 11374. I thank you in advance.

I just mailed you a money order for $20,000. Will that be enough for your husband's bail? Let me know if you need any more.

Also, are there any pills left over?