Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ughhhh I achinggggggg

romy20

I feel like shit rite now! My body like aches and i have the worst headache omg

not my body it feels like my bones and my back is hurting too.

does anyone else feel like this the day after oh and have u noticed ur lower back hurts alot?

My friend said that he hadda stop doin e cause his back went out on him, can this happen cause some people say its not true.

ok well im gonna go take some advil now, yepppp just add on the drugssss why dont I !!!

romy20

My suggestions :

Stretch before going out. Loosens the muscles, gets the blood flowing.

Drink plenty of water( I know, how obvious). if you can get access to Gatorade even better.

Make sure you have supplied your body with the nutrients, and vitamins it needs. You would be surprised, how many people don’t eat the day they roll; not a bright idea. I have my last meal, about three hours prior to hitting the club

Some essential items to have:

Antioxidant

Vitamin B complex

Vitamin C

L-glutamine

Multi vitamin

5 –htp

Gatorade

Just my suggestions. Many of which, have already been discussed in length already. if I can help you with anything, you can pm me. feel well soon !!

peace, sobeton

yeah romy... it's just from dancing and shit like that... just keep hydrated, some gatorade is good, and vitamins before... stretchign aint a bad idea either...

by the way, did i meet ya at the meet up at LL the other night??? can't remember so i'm trying to put the pieces together