Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Official Johnny Vicious @ SF Roll Call **

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blaznny

damn you rob the work week doesn't even begin and you have us thinking about next weekend. Its weeks like this that just drag on hahaha.

definately can't wait should be ill

hahaha

beiginning the week is the official start to anticipating the upcoming weekend.. besdies i haven't heard johnny since that nite at bridgview when we got silly.. hahaha

hey lemme just stroll up on stage and chill w/ myndy k.. lmao

wtf u doin up at 5:46 on a monday morning pete???

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Even though Im not into going on kiddie night... ;)

I'm probably gonna be there for a bit to visit the Vish.

..Steve the only place that wont seem like kiddie night to you is bingo night at the Apollo

..Light show there has always been sick, but with the new light trust its even better

..They have 40 more 15"'s comming and the block of 4 18"s hanging on the cat walk arent wired yet .. The sound in there is going to be insaine ..

Anyway SteveO ..I'll be there for Johnny "Blow the Speakers" Vicious, come by the booth so I can say hello to my son

Originally posted by djscotphreak

I'm there...been doin' SF Saturdays for years...never done Friday...what's the deal clothes wise...anything I want?

i dont think u can wear anything u want. i've only been to SF once, but as far as i know, dress code is pretty strict. i always go dressed up, so i had no problem getting in when i went.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

I'm there...been doin' SF Saturdays for years...never done Friday...what's the deal clothes wise...anything I want?

The only thing I've known Paris to give a problem for on fridays to the guys if they don't have their shirts tucked in she'll make u tuck it in thats about it though**:D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

The only thing I've known Paris to give a problem for on fridays to the guys if they don't have their shirts tucked in she'll make u tuck it in thats about it though**:D

UM...MY SHIRT CAN'T BE TUCKED IN....I WOULD SWEAT TO DEATH (1) AND IT HAS DESIGN ALL OVER THE BOTTOM HALF

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

UM...MY SHIRT CAN'T BE TUCKED IN....I WOULD SWEAT TO DEATH (1) AND IT HAS DESIGN ALL OVER THE BOTTOM HALF

I'm not saying she is gonna give u a problem I'm just saying thats the only thing I've seen her give a problem to my guy friends***