Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I guess that Twirl Thursday party was all hype huh??

Like I say, you're only as good as your last party...

No offense to the hosts (or maybe?) , but the content of the character from the crowd decides the longetivity of a party(unless, of course, youre exit) ... and that party had a bunch of morons inside that joint...an educated, well dressed crowd that respects one another and the people around them will contribute a more positive vibe than the silliness its patrons portrayed on the line and inside the club when I "attended its first night...

luis kain...njnick?? take this party as a learning expierience...and improve from here on...i dont want to see people fail...unless theyre idiots...

Originally posted by crystalmethod

ABout 600+ people partying, drinking, dancing, comitting debauchery, flirting, etc...

Yes, the girls are hot

The guys are good looking

Great crowd.

Umm, check out the flyer on my site, www.urbanpromos.com

:)

SWEET!! As you know, I'm one UGLY mo' fo', but if I don't have any family committments (AGAIN!), I'll be there this Sat. If not, I GUARANDAMNTEE to be there for labor day weekend! Thanks for the info and great job on your site!

Respect

Originally posted by caution

Is that the party hosted by the playmate??

Yea...its hosted by Linn Thomas...the only woman who has ever appeared in Playboy and Penthouse..shes beautiful in person:)

Our Djs are Russ Reign, Justin Time and Peter Schwinge...the music has really been off the hook each and every week....

Weve been doin about 600-650 a week Id say since we started and the crowd has been getting better and better every week...

Also Kasey from Howard Stern and a few of the other guys have been coming down the past few saturdays...

Its a great space, great music, beautiful people and a great vibe:cool:

If anyone has any questions about the party please feel free to message me, or IM me:)

-Andy

Originally posted by spragga25

SWEET!! As you know, I'm one UGLY mo' fo', but if I don't have any family committments (AGAIN!), I'll be there this Sat. If not, I GUARANDAMNTEE to be there for labor day weekend! Thanks for the info and great job on your site!

Respect

Cool bro, it'll be nice to see you again. If you're tired of big clubs, then we provide the answer... a much more intimate spot to do your thang, oh and yes, the music is HOT.

Caution: Yep, Linn Thomas is one of the main people involved in the party.

Originally posted by hard_house

SUPER DJ DOMINICK CAPELLO HAPPENED TO TWIRL THURSDAYS...:laugh: :laugh: :o :o :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

its funny....i still havent seen an explanation from the hosts of this party.... please... tell us how your hot party lasted 3 weeks???

That Twirl party was ehhh. I was psyched when it started because Luis and Nick always do a really good job on their parties. It wasnt as bad as you made it out to be, but it was definately an immature crowd. The reason it didnt last that long is obvious. It was an 18+ crowd, with the majority being underage. The promoters made a lot of money on the door, while Twirl made little money on the bar. Simple as that.

i dont think anyone really has the right to comment on how nick and luis throw their parties, they've been involved in a lot of successful parties in the past, some which you guys may not know about.

as well ~ twirl is only open on saturdays, for our Playpen Party ~ if any of ya'll want to stop by, feel free, i work the door, so be sure to come say hi!!!!! :)

~ brandie ~