Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolce&Gabbana Help...

dgmodel

This past Sunday in the Fashion portion of the New York Times, There was an Advertisment for Dolce&Gabbana. It had a Guy and a Girl in it and the guy was wearing beige pants some kind of rhindestone belt and a jacket that was Beige as well only made of leather and had white wool on the inside.(kinda looks like a sherling type style jacket.) If anyone can help me Find this Jacket I'd greatly appreciate it. I looked everywhere on the web, and i called the store and neither places have it. If you know what Im talking about let me know.

p.s. Ill try and upload a pic when I get it scaned.

if it was dolce&gabbana, go to the boutique on madison ave.

if it was d&g, go to the boutique on west broadway.

dunno, if theyve gotten the fall clothing yet, but if any place would have them, the boutiques would. and bring a picture with you when you go, that will help.

also try bergdorf, they have a decent collection of dolce there.

• 3 years later...

Sometimes Designers make pieces of clothing just for that advertise shoot but never but the jacket or shirt etc.. in production because that happen to me and I called the headquarters and a representative explain that to me I was very disappointed quite like like you are probably now:-(

Dolce84

lol, nah im cool... i called up a few ppl who even have connects with this kind of shit, and theyve never even seen it around here... but one thing i am looking for still are those d&G motorcycle jackets... have you seen them~!?

Yeah the motorcycle ones were around this fall, white and black

• 2 weeks later...