Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetup AT SoundFactory This FRIDAY 8/24 for Johnny Vicious

pangelid

OK folks,

Its almost FRIDAY, school's about to start, and what better way to end the summer than with Johnny Vicious at Factory.

Hard Beatz - Hard Beatz - Hard Beatz

I'm not gunna miss this chance to hear him, since I'll be at school for the next 3 months. I definitely recommend checking him out if you have never heard him before. Its gunna be out of control!!!

The meet up will be at 2am on the 3rd floor by the water fountain and bathroom. There are couches there and plenty of room to chill. I'm expecting one hell of a meet-up again.

WHOS IN???

I am so there. Gonna be a sick night all around. The meet up is gonna be nice, or so it seems. Let's hope we can all get our asses off the dance floor and go up stairs for the meet up... Is Lodi spinning first, then Johnny, or is Johnny on all night??

Originally posted by roninmess

Is Lodi spinning first, then Johnny, or is Johnny on all night??

..Joe will play till 2 (When Johnny is supposed to come on, but he's always late) then Johnny will close the night

Joe has some ridiculous new musik he's gonna break out on friday night, come early!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Ill go to both!!!! under one condition though Pangelid... you let us leave around 4 o'clock you already pressured us into coming no guilt trips!!!

HELL NO!, I'm handcuffing you and your brother to the stage until Vicious closes it out.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

great

just what this thread needs...bondage freaks:horns:

easy boy....the only encounter I've ever had with handcuffs was with the police awhile back. that night was probably as fun as a pregnant girlfirend.

The night has finally come. Just wanted bump this up as a reminder to everyone.

Also, for all the EXIT heads, this is not the last Friday at EXIT. SLYONPROMOS sent a mailer stating that it will definitely open next Friday. Why miss out on Johnny Vicious when you can hear Draper next week? Just a thought!!

See everyone at 2am on the 3rd floor near the waterfountain and bathroom.