Ahhhhh

silente

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boston Board is shot to shit. It was doing a little better and actually starting to get some poeple and then this guy k-hole6969 came in and started saying anything and everything to piss people off. Unfortunately people were reacting to it and he was getting the biggest laugh out of it. So, he decided to put up a ton of posts and put shit in every post on the board. Suddenly everyone is so sick of it that they aren't even using the board anymore. You should check it out, it's really really annoying.

Originally posted by bmitch1114

Silente and BB.. I am kind of curious, do either of you work. I noticed both of you have something like 1500 posts. Didn't you just join Silente about 2 -3 months ago? Crazy shit I tell ya.

Yeah, we work, we just type fast and read fast, therefor we can get out more posts. But being bored at work on thursday and Friday can rack up your post count too. I am usually only busy on Mon, Tue, Wed.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Linds, make sure you email me directions for Friday. That is if you still want me to swing by and get you on the way home from work. You still have my email right?

I've got the aol one, yeah. <laughs> I've gotta figure out exactly how to get from where you are to my place, but when I do I'll send it along. :)

To answer the first question, I have no clue when I'll be there. It does appear I'll be living in Boston from now on, which truly sucks because I do love Chicago. I'm sure i'll be out many times to visit though. I'll make my moving weekend one big party weekend. How about that? That probably won't happen for another month or so but we'll see.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Even bouncybitch can!

Ok Kimberly

Get off my ass already. I got off yours once it started to get a little too wide to fit in the door. And you aren't allowed to sleep over anymore, your ass takes up the whole bed.

Brian, we will miss you man, but at least now I have a place to stay when I decide to visit the east coast...

Originally posted by bmitch1114

Mi casa su casa.

Hey b2b, what's up with you? Keeping this board alive I see. You guys have blossomed. There's a bunch of new members that I don't recognize. You guys get anymore meetups organized lately?

Yeh we have had loads, got a few new members Tone who promotes for music 101 (transit Fridays and Le Passage Thursdays... brining *real* house back to chicago).. Peeps just wants to be from Chicago (you know how it is). Not to rub it in but you have missed to cracking nights, so get your arse back when you can.