Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its almost time to step back.....into OUR world...a message from METRO LOUNGE

We would just like to let everyone know that we are looking foward to seeing our metro lounge family after labor day. We have alot of exciting things planned for the new season. We have put even more sound and lighting into metro and we also have a few "surprises" for everyone. Here is the line up for METRO LOUNGE starting after labor day:

open every FRIDAY & SATURDAY

FRIDAYS

The most consistent friday night party in the tri state area

featuring music by:

RICHIE RYDELL

all new SATURDAYS! A NEW LOOK, FEEL & SOUND

21 & over only

featuring music by resident dj:

ANDREW MENDEZ

Enjoy the rest of the summer, here are the events we have left at MERGE:

This saturday

NYC ON THE MOVE

level 1

dj ANDREW MENDEZ

level 2

HIP HOP

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

3 DAYS OF MUSCIAL EXTASSY

****FRIDAY *****SATURDAY. &

****SUNDAY*****

FRIDAY - DJ RICHIE RYDELL

SATURDAY - DJ ANDREW MENDEZ

SUNDAY - RETROMETRO @MERGE W/ DJ ANDREW MENDEZ -. Finishing out the summer playing all your favorite songs and anthems from the past 3 years.We are also giving away 500 METRO LOUNGE VIP CARD FOR THE WINTER, SO ARRIVE EARLY!!!!!!!!

Nice to see you kept the same Fri. and Sat. line up, thats big. My only suggestion is you push the Sat. party more. Fridays were always packed but you guys did little to promote the Sat. party other than the aniversary and the Retro thing. It would also be cool if Andrew and Richie spun on the same night, friendly competition would bring out the best in both of them....

Chris

Originally posted by thesandman

Nice to see you kept the same Fri. and Sat. line up, thats big. My only suggestion is you push the Sat. party more. Fridays were always packed but you guys did little to promote the Sat. party other than the aniversary and the Retro thing. It would also be cool if Andrew and Richie spun on the same night, friendly competition would bring out the best in both of them....

Chris

Yea, I agree, Saturdays were always pretty dead, and there aint much to do on Saturday in jersey.

I cant wait to return to Metro. I need that real hard city music. The shore is fun and I always have a great time. But nobody down there really plays hard ass music. They do a little bit, but not enough. A little to much old stuff, but I still have a great time. See ya soon!!!!

I agree. I like the shore, but i do miss metro. The crowd and people are alot different. And both rydell and mendez play alot harder at metro then when at the shore. I know not everyone in jersey likes the hard music and I like the vocals and the older stuff to, but i would rather hear good hard energizing music. Metro is the only place in jersey that i feel plays the newest hardest music.Glad summer is almost over, started getting to be a little to much for me, ( if ya know what i mean). Enjoy.

Originally posted by cgm

Yea, I agree, Saturdays were always pretty dead, and there aint much to do on Saturday in jersey.

NO SHIT - there is nothing to do on a Saturday.

I actually liked Metro better on Saturdays - I liked the music better, but there does need to be a larger crowd...

I think Metro's best saturday nights were a couple years ago when they would have the TEMPTS vip give away:laugh: :laugh:

J/K They should promote for saturday's more because A-Z is good and I don't like to go to the city every saturday when I feel like listing to some good music..

I'm really looking foward to going back to metro. I think saturdays at metro have a lot potential. Saturdays also had an older crowd , which i think is good. Hope saturdays are good. Mendez plays alot of vocals, which you have to play for a good saturday. I love good vocals.

Originally posted by clubchick

I'm really looking foward to going back to metro. I think saturdays at metro have a lot potential. Saturdays also had an older crowd , which i think is good. Hope saturdays are good. Mendez plays alot of vocals, which you have to play for a good saturday. I love good vocals.

Will you still be giving your weekly blowjobs in the mens stalls this upcoming fall ?

I am really looking forward to returning to North Jersey people , music and of course The City. Renting a house with a group of guys after a while sucks. Between that and all the shitty food I am starving for the city. But I really hope A to Z gets a better crowd on sat in the fall. He has beening ripping up Merge. Cant wait to hear Ritchy too.

Originally posted by clubchick

Why dont you get it straight. "miss piggy" was the one who was giving blow jobs in the bathroom stall, not me! I thought that dumb joke was over. ( i actually thought it was pretty funny. Lets not get her confused with good ole "clubchick";)

Your right I'm sorry.

It is really true though,there really was a miss piggy.

One friday night at Metro she was taking up my dance space and I thought I said to myself"Get the fuck out of my way Fat pig" but I guess I didn't say it to myself. She heard me and wouln't shut her hole she wanted to fight me so I had enough and I told her to go suck a dick and what you know I go to the mens room 20 mins later and thats what she was doing. So of course I ratted her out and the bouncers told me this wasn't the first time she was caught. What a whore,thats the shit they should keep out of clubs.

i cant believe people are still talking about this place. after it failed so poorly this summer down the shore why would u want to go back. i know i am not. i hope something new comes aboard preferably in the city. metro is having enough problems with the law so if it doesnt get closed down because the place could be a ghost town like merge then the town will get it. HAVE FUN LOSERS!!!