Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check this out!!!

back2basics-

I sent this

She has blonde hair and many different types of designer glasses. She loves that shit, here's a few Prada, Gucci and DKNY she has about 5 pairs.

She's 5 7 - 5 8, normally tanned but obviousley now she is. Her mum is 58.. anything else?

he sent this

im sorry mate but i think you have the wrong 1, she is always tanned as her dad is from? where ? u should no right i do! but she is only 5`5. what is studing at school to become? and where does her cousin live? i know the answers to these! she told me she didnt have a boyfriend anyway!!

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Poor guy... david, I think he needs a break... tell him the truth now.

are you kidding? no way. See how long you can string this guy along, david. If he's for real, he's so dumb he deserves to be toyed with. ;) (Now where's brandon when you really need an example of something...)

I would respond with something like this.. (its a little graphic)..

"listen punk.. I'm not gonna justify myself with your delusions. I talked to her and she told me all about you.. how you wouldnt leave her alone and were following her around like a lost dog.. the truth is she felt sorry for you.. because she had the feeling you were a lonely, desperate small dick virgin..

Next time you're at home thinking about the "girl of your dreams", picture this... her writhing in pure pleasure after my 12" gives her orgasm after orgasm, touching her in spots you can never reach.. and she'll be screaming my name "David" over and over loud and clear.. she tells me no matter who she's ever with in the future, she will always think of me when she's having sex...

and after we're done, we'll have a smoke, and talk about that loser in ibiza who was so desperate he posted about her on a website.

yeah right, she'll call you."

His reply

ok mate im sorry then. But she told me she didnt have a boyfriend otherwise i wouldnt have been looking for her. nothing happened any way mate just had a good night and a good chat. No ididnt try the weed cause i dont smoke it, throw a whitey all the time. just stick to the pills!! Like i said before top bird hold on to her mate. You would have never had guessed it coming on here trying to find her and instead find her bloke!!