Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is the REAL closing date for exit?????

Supposedly thats what they were gonna do. Jesus though were talking about renovations do we still gotta compare the 2 clubs, maybe they feel if they do renovations while the club is open, everything will just get fucked up, maybe when they reopen they want everything to be brand new, who cares. I heard 3 weeks. Save your money 3 weeks, thank god.

What the hell are u talking about?

"Jesus though were talking about renovations do we still gotta compare the 2 clubs, "

..Try reading my post again, I never compared the 2 clubs :rolleyes:

..Lets try again *Cough*

..So club "a" was able to renovate and stay open at the same time (Which means it's possible and the rich owner was able to keep his money rolling in)

..So why wont club "b" do the same thing?

..IMO I dont think the place will close at all ...You people have been saying it's gonna close down for months (Kinda like the whole, "Draper's tracks will be out in 4 days he told me himself" and they didnt come around for months after deal)

i thought thats how u were lookin at it, my bad. but the reason i think there closing if they do is because they want to do a grand opening thing, i figured they would be stayin open so they dont lose money, but if they close, it means no guestlists this week $30 everyone, everyone will be like this :confused::(:confused: at payout like every friday....skumbag table girls.

Well i know ONe thing for a fact is that They are Redoing Drapers WHole Booth , Its Gonna Be one Third The size it is now , SO Guess What , I dont think No ONe is Ever Gonna Go in it anymore, and plus the System Is Being Redone ( cuz of the 10k Fine they Get everymonth ) Actually I dont even Think They minded the 10k Fee , they Just wanted to Redo the Sounds System ( dam Exit makes Mad dough )

Anyway Thats the 411 on that

Payce

Originally posted by realz

you guys got it wrong... the guestlist ladies are doing great (they are actually the head promoters girl friends)

just inside the office its <><y

gf worked the table id be head promoter too, its not hard for those girls to say ok 3 for JOE BLOWS guestlist, and mark it down on there boyfriends list. I think there the ones who fuck people over every week not the office, although I wouldnt put it past them, let someone who has nothing to do with the guestlists run the lists and see how people do. Guarantee 100 kids wont walk away from payout kicking and screaming because there names not on the list.

If im wrong back me up......

Exit is not closing anymore. They are renovating one room at a time soo they can stay open. If they closed for a month they would loose too much money. About the main floor.....I Dunno. And when is this "TEEN NIGHT"? Ive heard plenty of rumors but never a straight answer. Why is everyone soo worried about Exit.... I think it would be good if if it closed up b/c all US exit headz could go out and experience something OTHER than Exit. Especially tonight!! ..........Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!Vicious!!

-------------------------Tommy-C