Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone want to hit Vinyl on Firday?

i am going to vinyl after sound factory this fri. maybe around 7ish. it will be my first time there. i have a feeling i won't like it since im more the "clubber" than "raver" type, but i think i owe it to DT to hear him at least once and then make up my mind if i will go back or not.

maybe i will see you guys there. pm me if you'll be there after 7.

there is no better party than be yourself fridays an vinyl when danny is spinnin...the party really gets jumpin around 5...the dj who onened for him last friday was way too good...wore me out to quick...anyways if dt is spinnin me n my peeps are there

vision - something seen in a dream, trance, or ecstasy - webster's

Danny always spins at Vinyl Fridays....that's his home :) and...I'll be going by myself which means I have to take the train in from Jersey so I'll get there about 1:30-2ish unfortunately but I'll be there until atleast 9am....later if I meet some interesting people :)

and he's right, it's not a "raver" scene it's just about the music more htan any place I know in the city......I always dress up but bring a change of clothes if I know I'm going to hit Vinyl for afterhours.....last time I ended up dancing, sitting on speakers, and laying down with some people in the Lounge and talking

To each his own at Vinyl.....:D

okay....so it looks like some of you cp people will be there.....I'm going definitely I think ...I would like to meet you.........I'll most likely be on the dancefloor or in the lounge on the big black square padded thing.........who's going again and what do you look like................oh gosh, I'm so drunk and I have to dance in the city in a few hours :) ....ugh......:eek:

basically no typical club sluts at vinyl.............

lol...im from the west coast and even i have been to vinyl.....

all you need is DT, the music and vibe speaks for itself..............

somehow DT and "ravers" dont to go well together in the same sentence...you're probably guaranteed to hear more whack ass music that 'ravers' actually do like, i.e. BAD hard house at Sound Factory.

Originally posted by snoozi8

okay....so it looks like some of you cp people will be there.....I'm going definitely I think ...I would like to meet you.........I'll most likely be on the dancefloor or in the lounge on the big black square padded thing.........who's going again and what do you look like................oh gosh, I'm so drunk and I have to dance in the city in a few hours :) ....ugh......:eek:

I'll be there....probably around 3:00, maybe earlier....I'm usually on the dancefloor near the booth with some peeps or in the lounge to cool off.

Vinyl is open till about 10:30...sometimes later if Danny feels like going later.............if someone opens for him he doesn't go on till about 4-4:30 whooo hooooo everybody's going you guys I want to meet you but I don't think I want to go around whispering "are you on the board" lol how old are all of you?

Vinyl is no sound factory as far as size is concerned.....it's a flatter layout........there's a cool chillout lounge and cushiony benches and chairs around the dancefloor......two bars....lots of stalls in the bathroom.......VIP lounge..you need the password from a guestlist person at the door for it....they've got a comfy couch in there but otherwise nothing special........ummmm speakers to sit or dance on........if you arrive after a certain time (afterhours) you use the front door on Hudson

I always, I guess, "dress to impress" when I go to a club and I like it when the rest of the people do too...it gives the club some sort of class that if abscent, I don't feel comfortable. Oh, you can dress nice and still dance your ass off, and you don't have to walk around in beaters either. A nice tight, very short sleave shirt and some nice black pants is all you need...yeh you'll sweat a lot, but it dries and I don't smell when I sweat so....

But I guess this place is open real late ugh...gonna have to plan the night out with some friends...do it up.

Originally posted by bkissa

i am going to vinyl after sound factory this fri. maybe around 7ish. it will be my first time there. i have a feeling i won't like it since im more the "clubber" than "raver" type, but i think i owe it to DT to hear him at least once and then make up my mind if i will go back or not.

maybe i will see you guys there. pm me if you'll be there after 7.

you will not regret the Muzik that is played at Vinly!!!!!!!