Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious Returns!!!

Sound Factory Fridays Presents:

The Return of

Johnny Vicious

After a long hiatus , JV is ready to pound the 1's and 2's at Sound Factory this Friday. The meetup last week was a lot of fun, cant wait to meet everyone this week! Seeya all there

To be placed on the guestlist

email me your first name, last intial and

the number of people in your party

launchpromo@hotmail.com

JOHNNY VICIOUS IS COOL AS HELL! I MET HIM THE OTHER NIGHT OUTSIDE THE LIMELIGHT! HE WAS PRETTY COOL. I BULLSHITTED WITH HIM AND DJ SCOT PROJECT FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES. THEY BOTH ARE FRIENDS AND BOTH AWESOME ON THE TURN TABLES. IF YOU SEE THEM SAY HELLO. THEY ARE TWO FRIENDLY AND COOL PEOPLE...

Originally posted by jester22

JOHNNY VICIOUS IS COOL AS HELL! I MET HIM THE OTHER NIGHT OUTSIDE THE LIMELIGHT! HE WAS PRETTY COOL. I BULLSHITTED WITH HIM AND DJ SCOT PROJECT FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES. THEY BOTH ARE FRIENDS AND BOTH AWESOME ON THE TURN TABLES. IF YOU SEE THEM SAY HELLO. THEY ARE TWO FRIENDLY AND COOL PEOPLE...

Ya i met Johnny too at Bridgeview about 2 motnhs ago**I totally agree with ya they r all (I also met Mike Macaluso and Mad myles and johnnys sis) such nice people**def go up to them and say hello they love talking to people**:D

Originally posted by jester22

yep... my friends and i were bullshittin with them for a while outside LL too... really nice down to earth guys... vicious used to live in the same town where my brothers' lounge is so we were talkin bout that too... it was cool.. my bf got their autographs too.. hehe... hes an aspiring dj so he bugs out when he meets a dj... its so cute

Originally posted by bdinke01

Yo Bridgview is fucking bumpin'! I heard JV is gonna be there Sat. Labor Day weekend. I'm gonna go. I live in Lynbrook, so I'm down in Island Park a lot...only 10 min away

Oh cool hes gonna be there saturday??R u sure thats the day? Cause no one knew which day it was**:D

Originally posted by bdinke01

Bridgeview is only open on Sat & Tue. So it's on a Sat. I guess

YEah but it's LAbor Day weekend..... everywhere opens up on Sunday night for Labor Day weekend. I hopin it's Sunday night hahaha. Well if he's there Saturday night... I bet he's somewhere Sunday night. They'll probably have flyers outside of Sound Factory tomorrow night.