Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BIG Exit/Earth question!

guys dont be surprised if u do not see any renovations. they have to close for a month renovations or not. they got in some quarrels over the winter time with an alcohol problem. if u noticed at the bars they have been IDing a lot harder. well the agreement that Dave(the owner) made was that he will close down for a month for an alcohol review. so dont be surprised if their are no renovations although he did announce that he was but he has lied before several times.

i think your wrong..junior will get a new system no doubt...plus i heard they bought the dealership in the front of the club...

if they want to get on top again..they should make the place better with a kick ass sound system..and put junior in there...

time will tell...so let's not spread rumors...i don't believe anything till i see it....:(

with exit closing down for a month and THE WORLD OPENING FRIDAY NIGHTS 18 & OVER i dont know how it will do when and if it reopens ... the WORLD is doing a party called GO DJ GO and the first week SCOT PROJECT will be there with rotating djs every week and I heard some of twilo's old might be dropping in.

BARRY LAST:

blown:

The renovations already started since the hip hop room has been closed. I don't think that they will put water fountains David likes to make money therefore you will continue to buy water @ the bar. And i don't think that the club will be closed for a month.

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

i heard exits gonna get a clown, and a playground or something.

REALLY?!?! that'd be insane!! they should get a pony or something too! ....... way to start rumors, hehehe..... whatever they do, exit will always be reliable for a CHEAP thrill--and i like cheap thrills (sorry everybody)..... but hopefully i'll see you all at SF soon enough....

------------

ps--everybody, have a good start to school--build up your excitement for your first return back to the city!!!!! PEACE

Originally posted by barrylast

with exit closing down for a month and THE WORLD OPENING FRIDAY NIGHTS 18 & OVER i dont know how it will do when and if it reopens ... the WORLD is doing a party called GO DJ GO and the first week SCOT PROJECT will be there with rotating djs every week and I heard some of twilo's old might be dropping in.

BARRY LAST:

blown:

At world!!!!

i am keeping the Faith with Roxy providing NY with the SUPER DJ's of the world..

WE NEED ANOTHER TWILO!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by barrylast

BARRY LAST:

blown:

:rolleyes:

I heard some of twilo's old might be dropping in.

Now you got me thinking about THE WORLD!

more details please