Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pot Brownies mixed with Shrooms

Has anybody ever tried these two supplements togeather?

My local trash friends just called me up and told me there baking the brownies now and shrooms are on the way. There bored it's a rainy day. My question is that I want to go out tonight like 11 or 12 and I just want to know how long will the high last? I want to be in good shape for tonight.

you will be tripping face for atleast 4 to 5 hours. Pot brownies are more intensified than normal pot and when you add shrooms to the mix......OOOOOOHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Have fun, don't play with sharp objects (like cd's) and by all means do not drive, unless it's on your couch and you are being chased!!!!!!!:shades2: :shades2: :shades2: :shades2:

Originally posted by tempkid

My local trash friends just called me up and told me there baking the brownies now and shrooms are on the way. There bored it's a rainy day. My question is that I want to go out tonight like 11 or 12 and I just want to know how long will the high last? I want to be in good shape for tonight.

FORGET IT - you will NEVER make it out. Pot Brownies alone will fuck you up for hours. I once ate a shitload of brownies and was fucked up for a good 2 hours, went to sleep, and was still fucked up the next morning..........add shrooms into that equation and you are done for ......for quite a while....:drunk:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

temps kid I only know of one person that parties harder then you...And that would have to be Tommy Lee...any one that main lines Jack Daniels is a animal but you are def close...How the hell do expect to go out tonite after takeing your baked goods....YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

See you labor day weekend...

Pot Brownies are over rated......Your better off smoking the bud throughout your trip. It will keep the high going longer. Shrooms alone are great, but with beer and weed it is killer. I would recommend smoking the weed instead of eating it. oh yeah, tea is the way to go with the shrooms........

Boil water

and throw the shrooms in there and let them stay in there for a good amount of time(20 mins or so). Then skim the skanky shrooms out of the water and throw some ice tea mix in the pot. Mix it well. Using a laddle, pour some tea in a cup and put in the freezer for 5 mins to cool off.....Drink up and sit back and enjoy the ride!!!!!!

have fun

Buck

Originally posted by Kermzy

I've never done 'shrooms, what is it like?

:confused::huh::balloon::huh::confused:

K..3 weeks ago at my friends house..they all ( not me ) did them & just being drunk & watching was worth a MILLION dollars...i was hysterical watching them for 6 hours...I would've LOVED to be looking out their eyes for 5 minutes!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Pot Brownies are over rated......Your better off smoking the bud throughout your trip. It will keep the high going longer. Shrooms alone are great, but with beer and weed it is killer. I would recommend smoking the weed instead of eating it. oh yeah, tea is the way to go with the shrooms........

Boil water

and throw the shrooms in there and let them stay in there for a good amount of time(20 mins or so). Then skim the skanky shrooms out of the water and throw some ice tea mix in the pot. Mix it well. Using a laddle, pour some tea in a cup and put in the freezer for 5 mins to cool off.....Drink up and sit back and enjoy the ride!!!!!!

have fun

Buck

To add on to this recipe. Drink at least two cups and then split the shrooms amongst all and eat them as well. You will go to places you did not know existed.

1. if the shrooms are grayish blue in color around the steams.

or pale with very little color...you will trip nicely

2 Keep in mind how many hand the Shrooms have crossed.

if the shrooms are not well preserved and very dry the Potency will be minimal..

they must remain moist..or damp.

You can tell as soon as you chew it..if they are stail buy extra it will save you money.

you will have to eat more to get intoxicated but the effect will be the same..

3. Most important.

Everyones body types or different so eating two bronies might not rock the next man..but you eating two brownies can..

pace your self and eat Moderatley..

with good mushrooms you should be intoxicated in less then an hour..

As for the brownies if they were battered with Hemp Oil.

you will get Fucked..if not you might as well smoke the weed you just ate because the effect will be minimal..

Have fun!!!

The last time I did this beautiful veggies, I was in college and the president of my fratenity. I actually hide in one of boyz apartments because I thought all of our pledges were undercover cops trying to bust us.....what a fucking nightmare....That was the last straw for me!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by xbebekiss

K..3 weeks ago at my friends house..they all ( not me ) did them & just being drunk & watching was worth a MILLION dollars...i was hysterical watching them for 6 hours...I would've LOVED to be looking out their eyes for 5 minutes!!!

Sounds like fun, wanna try? Maybe Mike can get them for us! LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Police follow naked man to pot crop

By Brian Kelly

Herald Writer

CAMANO ISLAND -- A naked man found wandering around Stanwood Cinemas led police to his indoor marijuana garden after deputies asked the man what he did for a living, police said Wednesday.

Deputies from the Island County Sheriff's Office said they removed more than 80 marijuana plants -- including 50 or so mature plants -- from a shed behind the 30-year-old man's home on Maple Tree Lane, a dead-end road on the south end of the island.

The strange saga began Saturday night when moviegoers and diners in restaurants near the theater's courtyard reported seeing a naked man walking around the complex in full view of families dining out.

When an officer approached the man and asked why he was walking around naked, the man reportedly said that he felt like it so he just did it. An officer writing the man a ticket for indecent exposure then asked the man what he did for a living, and he allegedly said he grew marijuana.

According to a police report, the man then asked for the officer's help in harvesting the crop. The officer said he was too lazy to help but offered to go look at the man's operation, and the naked man agreed.

In the outbuilding behind the man's mobile home, police found what they described as a "sophisticated hydroponic grow operation."

Deputies allegedly found numerous grow lights on timers, fans and a complicated watering system with a line running to each of the plants.

Police said the man seemed proud of his operation, telling them that the system used no dirt, just lava rock, and he picked a large bud from a plant and handed it to an officer.

In a written statement to police, the man allegedly said: "I grow marijuana for fun and profit, to support myself and my family, to help bring us a better life." He also said he was growing marijuana for his father, who had a disease, and for other "medically ill people."

The man's wife told police she had never been inside her husband's shed, but that was where her husband did his artwork and practiced with his yo-yo.

Deputies said they asked the man what he expected them to do after he showed them his garden, and the man said he didn't expect them to do anything.

Police, however, confiscated the plants and growing equipment. The man was cooperative, they said, even helping to load the equipment into police vehicles.

The man may be charged with manufacture of a controlled substance, but he is not named because charges have not been filed.

Originally posted by drama

FORGET IT - you will NEVER make it out. Pot Brownies alone will fuck you up for hours. I once ate a shitload of brownies and was fucked up for a good 2 hours, went to sleep, and was still fucked up the next morning..........add shrooms into that equation and you are done for ......for quite a while....:drunk:

HA HA HA HA HA....You are gonna be a MESS!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Ive shroomed before and ate hash brownies (not at the same time) but let me tell u, each time Ive just been all about sitting in a friends house and laughing my ass off. And trust me, if there is more accessible, than you'll want more! I think if I went out, it would be a real scary sight to see.....so my suggestion, stay home and hang out with some friends, you'll be surprised at how much fun you'll have!

Originally posted by Blazz

Police follow naked man to pot crop

By Brian Kelly

Herald Writer

CAMANO ISLAND -- A naked man found wandering around Stanwood Cinemas led police to his indoor marijuana garden after deputies asked the man what he did for a living, police said Wednesday.

Deputies from the Island County Sheriff's Office said they removed more than 80 marijuana plants -- including 50 or so mature plants -- from a shed behind the 30-year-old man's home on Maple Tree Lane, a dead-end road on the south end of the island.

The strange saga began Saturday night when moviegoers and diners in restaurants near the theater's courtyard reported seeing a naked man walking around the complex in full view of families dining out.

When an officer approached the man and asked why he was walking around naked, the man reportedly said that he felt like it so he just did it. An officer writing the man a ticket for indecent exposure then asked the man what he did for a living, and he allegedly said he grew marijuana.

According to a police report, the man then asked for the officer's help in harvesting the crop. The officer said he was too lazy to help but offered to go look at the man's operation, and the naked man agreed.

In the outbuilding behind the man's mobile home, police found what they described as a "sophisticated hydroponic grow operation."

Deputies allegedly found numerous grow lights on timers, fans and a complicated watering system with a line running to each of the plants.

Police said the man seemed proud of his operation, telling them that the system used no dirt, just lava rock, and he picked a large bud from a plant and handed it to an officer.

In a written statement to police, the man allegedly said: "I grow marijuana for fun and profit, to support myself and my family, to help bring us a better life." He also said he was growing marijuana for his father, who had a disease, and for other "medically ill people."

The man's wife told police she had never been inside her husband's shed, but that was where her husband did his artwork and practiced with his yo-yo.

Deputies said they asked the man what he expected them to do after he showed them his garden, and the man said he didn't expect them to do anything.

Police, however, confiscated the plants and growing equipment. The man was cooperative, they said, even helping to load the equipment into police vehicles.

The man may be charged with manufacture of a controlled substance, but he is not named because charges have not been filed.

that's for real....

everyone have a good night!!!

enjoy tempkid