Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Are The Exit Ppl Planing To Go When It Closes?

Originally posted by barrylast

the world is where they will go now ... new club ... international djs ... hot crowd ... times square ... 18 & over ... what more can they want

BARRY LAST

Don't think so, starting the weekend after Labor Day. It will be 21 & Over! Thank god. The kiddies will be kept out.

ok exit is closing hunny. they are closing for at least a month. and world is not gonna change to 21 and over. WORLD FRIDAYS WILL ALWAYS BE 18+. AL CLUBS DO THAT ON FRIDAYS. SO I AM SORRY TO U HUNNY. EVEN THOUGH I AM 21 THE CLUB HAS A BETTER VIBE WITH AN 18+ OVER CROWD. TWILO FRIDAYS WERE BETTER THAN SAT. every club is better on fridays except for one club SF.

Originally posted by ed greco

ok exit is closing hunny. they are closing for at least a month. and world is not gonna change to 21 and over. WORLD FRIDAYS WILL ALWAYS BE 18+. AL CLUBS DO THAT ON FRIDAYS. SO I AM SORRY TO U HUNNY. EVEN THOUGH I AM 21 THE CLUB HAS A BETTER VIBE WITH AN 18+ OVER CROWD. TWILO FRIDAYS WERE BETTER THAN SAT. every club is better on fridays except for one club SF.

Maybe on Friday it is 18+, however little man, it is 21 & Over on Sat. You are obviously a very immature ass who has no clue what they are talking about. :confused: There is definitely not a better vibe when the children are out playing, but if you think so than stay at exit with the kiddies and when you grow up, you can come play with the more mature crowd!

Originally posted by sextacy6

Exit is not closing, even though i kinda wish it was, that club is garbage...Its just changing its name, and having gay night every saturday from now on [/quote

hahahhahah

you might be right!!!! but since the Muzik will be so much better then it is at the moment!!! iam hopeing the Size of exit will attract some ladies..

cuz Factory is all Zombies..even though i still go to SF for after hours..

first of all i am not an exit head. but if u do compare nights exit fridays were always better than exit saturdays. always. its been recently within the past 4 months that exit has a really young crowd. i have seen 16 year olds in there. thats the problem. 18 and older is a college crowd. that is the best crowd u can get. its the bouncers fault for taking all these fake 18 year old ids. ALSO WORLD HAS ALWAYS BEEN 21 AND OVER SATURDAY NIGHTS. BOY U CAN GET A LITTLE FRESH I DIDNT MEAN NO HARM JUST PUTTING MY INPUT IN ON WHAT U SAID. SORRY:rolleyes: :(:cool:

I'm going with World just because the DJ line up and hype already is insane. The only other one I would asyd is Factory, which isn't bad at all, I'll probally rotate between the two, but preferrably World, I'm so happy it's finally going to be 18+ I've been waiting and waiting.

As far as Exit closing, it's not going to be closing. It's being shut down temporarily for remodeling, etc. next Friday is the last day before renovations, and then it's true, Saturdays will become gay nights with Junior Vasquez hitting the turntables.

I'm anxious to see how the crowd, etc. changes after Exit is done remodeling. Only time will tell. But I will be at Exit tonite so I guess I'll see you all there. Latesssss