Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekly Friday Fu..........

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

A big F U to scumbag who sat next to me on the train. HOLY SHIT!!! This prick smelled soooo bad I still can't get his stench off of my clothes or out of my nostrils. Buy some OLD SPICE and take a shower, dirtbag!!!!!!!!! F U!

NASTY!:puke:

Originally posted by Kermzy

HUGE F U to MCI/Worldcom, they are the worst, most God-awful cellular company around. FU for making me sit on hold for 204 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They SUCK!!!!

:flame::mad: :bigfinger :mad::flame:

DITTO THAT! I think I was on hold for 2 hours NO LIE!

Originally posted by tempkid

A big FUCK YOU to the bartender last night that cut me off.

Then a bigger fuck you to the bouncer that kicked me out.

Then an even bigger fuck you to the owner that told me never to come back.

CLASSIC, FUCKIN CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!!!!

Another BIG FU to the fuckin' c&%t rag behind the counter at my bank. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED ID TO MAKE A GODDAMNED DEPOSIT?????

FU Fleet for buying Summit

FU Summit for selling to Fleet

can a harassment charge be dropped or do I HAVE to go to court now? ANYONE?

A big FUCK YOU to the bartender last night that cut me off.

Then a bigger fuck you to the bouncer that kicked me out.

Then an even bigger fuck you to the owner that told me never to come back.

And where was This ??

Just for the record I should have never got cut off or kicked out.

I'm at this local shit bar in my town everybody loves. The dj plays the bongo song and fuck on cocaine and everybody goes crazy,what loosers. So I try to make the best out of it and get a little buzzed. So I sit at the bar pound some shots and rum and cokes. Meanwhile two fights break out,the mens bathroom is one big coke fest and a kid is passed out on the bar. So for some dumb reason the bartender decides to cut me off. Fuck him the locals tip him shit. I give him at least a dollar every order. So I gave him a 20 and told him I'm not cut off you looser give me a two dollar draft and keep the change.He said nope then the the big tough guy bouncer tells me to leave, I tell him he's a pussy and kick a chair and tell everybody to bite me. Then the owner told me to stay out for good. What the prob I'm at a bar your supposed to drink I'm not fighting not blowing lines in the bathroom was it that I was the only one not pumped up about the bongo song!!!

Just for the record I should have never got cut off or kicked out.

I'm at this local shit bar in my town everybody loves. The dj plays the bongo song and fuck on cocaine and everybody goes crazy,what loosers. So I try to make the best out of it and get a little buzzed. So I sit at the bar pound some shots and rum and cokes. Meanwhile two fights break out,the mens bathroom is one big coke fest and a kid is passed out on the bar. So for some dumb reason the bartender decides to cut me off. Fuck him the locals tip him shit. I give him at least a dollar every order. So I gave him a 20 and told him I'm not cut off you looser give me a two dollar draft and keep the change.He said nope then the the big tough guy bouncer tells me to leave, I tell him he's a pussy and kick a chair and tell everybody to bite me. Then the owner told me to stay out for good. What the prob I'm at a bar your supposed to drink I'm not fighting not blowing lines in the bathroom was it that I was the only one not pumped up about the bongo song!!!

can I be your manager?

We could make a fortune with this kinda attitude!!!!!!