Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair ...Please read!!!!!! Need places

i feel for you. i suffered from an extremely bad haircut a couple years ago. i dont suggest you get the extensions though. i've seen some girls w/ them, even my hairdresses had them at one point, and you can ALWAYS tell they're fake, even if its a really good job. so just try you best to live w/ you hair for a year until it grows back. it can't be that bad.

What did they say? Sorry, cant help you, youre white! No, I dont think so! If you really want to get hair extensions, Id suggest going to a place with an african-american friend of yours. But the best bet is to just let it grow out.......ya never know, you might learn to like it!

i feel for u!!! i would probably cry if that happened....about the extensions....i know a lot of places in jersey that do them and i am positive u can find a salon/spa in the city to do them....only problem is they r gonna run u a minimum of a couple hundred dollars~~>depending on where u go,how long u want them,which procedure u get((there r a few...and how many pieces u want added in)).....if u want more info u can pm me and i would be happy to help u out. i know people who have had them and love them.